0402 905 083
21 Berrin Rd
Morphett Vale SA 5162
Morphett Vale, South Australia
Creating and achieving peace and harmony
Di Marshall Kinesiologist & Counsellor
My personal experience of kinesiology has been life-changing. It has empowered me to be authentic and achieve the goals that I have set for myself. I recognise that a balance of structural, chemical and physical aspects in my life, has allowed me to view my world with a new perspective, offering me new opportunities, energy and personal growth.
SERVICES ON OFFER
- Touch For Health Training
Private Health Medical Benefits are available for Kinesiology consultations. Evening and weekend appointments are also available.
My vision is to assist each individual to:
- Experience inner peace
- Achieve success in their learning
- Experience empowerment and wellness
MY WISH FOR YOU
My wish as a kinesiologist is:
- To be able to guide and teach new behaviours,
- To enhance individual's lives with the knowledge that they have the potential to be the person they most want to be,
- To help them to recognise their own uniqueness and
- To assist them to achieve and to maintain optimal health.
ABOUT ME - Di Marshall
Hello, my name is Di Marshall
I am a professional counsellor and I am in private practice in the southern area. I am a Professional Member of the Counselling Association of South Australia and the Australian Association of Australia and a member of the William Glasser Institute.
I have been in professional practice since 2006. During my counselling sessions with clients, I utilise various modalities so that I am able to assist clients to reach their full potential.
I believe that it is essential to maintain client confidentiality at all times and base my practice on professional ethical behaviour. As a professional practitioner, I continue my professional development with CASA and other agencies, and with my professional counselling supervisor.
By teaching my clients what underlies behaviour, identifying what is in their quality world and assisting them to recognise their needs, my clients learn to evaluate what drives their behaviour.
It is important that we work together in a supportive partnership to develop a plan that is achievable and measurable for clients to implement on a daily basis.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
- Dip Kinesiology
- Touch for Health Instructor
- Dip Prof Couns
- Certification with the William Glasser Institute
- Dip Child Care
- Currently completing my qualification as a Certified Provider of the The Learning Program
- Psychotherapists and Counselling Federation of Australia
- Australian Counselling Association
- Australian Kinesiology Association
- William Glasser Institute