ACUPUNCTURE CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE SHIATSU
EASTERN THERAPIES - PREGNANCY FERTILITY GENERAL HEALTH
visit our website click here
MENTION THIS ADVERT TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR INITIAL CONSULT PLEASE QUOTE DISCOUNT CODE: EASTERN NT
*New patients only
*Not valid with any other offer
*Acupuncture treatments only
TREATMENT of INFERTILITY
with chinese medicine
Infertility now affects many women of the modern world. If youve had all the tests and there is no known cause for infertility, Traditional Chinese medicine can assist.
Acupuncture and herbs have assisted many women to a successful pregnancy.
Duration of treatment is usually 3 months or more and involves herbs and acupuncture.
Other contributory factors of infertility such as
- Low sperm counts and poor motility/morphology of sperm.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Blocked tubes
They can all be treated with Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
A combination of IVF and TCM works well. Evidence based on research suggests that the chances of pregnancy are doubled by acupuncture treatment prior, during and post embryo transfer.
PREGNANCY AND POSTPARTUM CARE
with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs
PREPARING FOR LABOUR
• Being pregnant is a very important time in a womans life.
Acupuncture and Chinese herbs will assist you to achieve your goals should you desire a drug free natural labour.
Below is a list of health
issues Houng can assist
with during pregnancy:
• Acid reflux
• Back pain
• Breach babies & posterior babies
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Edema in the extremities
• Hip pain
• High Blood • Pressure
• Morning Sickness
Post partum health is also very
important for all women and
treatments an assist women regain
their energy levels as well as combat:
• Back pain
• Infection of the caesarean scar
• Insufficient Lactation
• Night Sweats
• Postpartum • Bleeding
• Retained placenta
• Stiff Shoulders
TREATING SPORTS INJURIES
with acupuncture and Chinese herbs
In sport accidents do happen, we want to get you back on track and on the road to health and recovery.
The initial management for sporting injuries is R.I.C.E. That is, Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation.
This will help reduce the swelling, inflammation, bruising and pain resulting from the injury.
Acupuncture treatment can help speed up your recovery time, and have you back performing to your best, faster.
As well as injuries, acupuncture is effective in treating musculo-skeletal problems affecting performance, including conditions such as muscle strain, shin splints, and flexibility. Acupuncture is a drug-free treatment that is used by many elite athletes to aid their performance and recovery from injury.
How can acupuncture help?
Acupuncture stimulates your body to produce its own natural pain killers, natural anti-inflammatory and anti-stress hormones.
The greatest benefits are gained by seeking acupuncture treatment soon after sustaining the injury.
- Decrease the amount of swelling, inflammation, pain and bruising.
- Decrease muscle spasms and the associated pain.
- Decrease the healing time dramatically by improving the blood supply to the affected area and assisting with the removal of body waste products causing swelling.
- Increase the range of movement especially in the treatment of joint injuries. This may be knees, ankles, fingers, neck, back or shoulders.
- Acupuncture may provide additional benefit in healing when used in conjunction with other therapies such as massage.
Drug Free Performance Enhancer.
Acupuncture triggers the internal energy to assist in facilitating the untapped potential that exists in us all.
A wide range of athletes including swimmers, runners and tri-athletes are using the physical and mental stimulation and inner calmness created by acupuncture treatment to help them cross the pain barrier. This barrier is crossed when an athlete generates the hormones known as endorphins to experience euphoric feelings and less pain. This happens usually after an hour of extreme effort.
Acupuncture treatment can get an athlete right up there before the event starts, creating an enormous psychological advantage and allowing performance to be enhanced through the relaxation of tight muscles and increased blood flow.
Acupunctures potential for performance
The Chinese say "where there is blockage there is pain"
acupuncture clears energy that has stopped moving which is the case in sporting injuries.
- Muscle pull
- Runners knee
- Neck strain
- Shin splints
- Sprained ankle
- Frozen shoulder rotator cuff
- Lower back strain
- Achilles tendon
- Tennis elbow
- Foot arch Plantar fasciitis
Acupuncture and Massage can help:
- Reduce swelling and bruising
- Decreases muscle spasm and infl ammation
- Releases the bodys natural pain killers (endorphins & opiates)
- Speeds recovery by increasing blood supply to damaged area
- Improves performance and gives you the edge over competitors
Best of all its drug free
Houng specializes in drug free
|Houng specializes in treating the following
health issues affecting children:
BABY MASSAGE CLASSES
Learn Baby Massage in a relaxed and friendly enviroment, with a trained infant massage instructor.
- Create special time with your baby
- Enhance Bonding with bub
- Improve the healthy development of your baby
- Strengthen interactions
- Provide relaxation
- Stimulate the digestive and immune systems
- Learn the colic routine to provide relief from intestinal imbalances
- Improve sleep patterns
- Learn to read your babys cues
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is also known as acupuncture facelift
This is the natural alternative to the S-lift, Botox and collagen treatments. This luxury treatment involves treating the whole body with the primary focus on the face. Herbs may be combined with treatments to address skin problems and aging signs. A deep tissue massage on the face with pure essential oils suited to your skin type completes the treatment.
By working on the circulation of the face, the metabolism of fluid in your body, we are able to:
- Address puffi ness in the face
- Increase collagen production
- Improve facial color
- Reduce double chins
- Reduce sagging
- Reduce bags under the eyes
ACUPUNCTURE | CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE | SHIATSU
Houng is an Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist and Shiatsu practitioner who holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine).
She has undertaken several overseas trips to Japan and China to further her studies in Shiatsu, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Houng Lau is dedicated and passionate in the treatment of womens health issues. She is an educator in pre-natal massage in preparation for labour. She practices Chinese and Japanese style acupuncture. Her techniques are very gentle therefore suitable for those that are sensitive.
Qualification detailsBachelor Applied Science(TCM)
Cert. Nat Therapy
Cert. Ac (Japan)
Cert. Ac. (China)