Evolve Human Development - Body Psychotherapy
Servicing areaCleveland, Victoria Point, Queensland & Distance Sessions by Skype
Body Psychotherapy incorporates a variety of therapy models designed to offer an understanding of your defence and sabotage behaviours, present and past trauma, and how these may be affecting your psyche, emotions, physical and spiritual health, and wellbeing.
Why do people have Psychotherapy?
- Anxiety, stress, depression
- Grief and loss
- Abuse – physical, emotional, psychological
- Present or past trauma
- Uncovering of belief systems
- Exploration and understanding of self
- Personal growth
- Life Coaching
Your session may include some of the following:
- Talk therapy - to enable you to express and better understand what is happening within your current experience
- Meditation and internal discovery
- Transpersonal therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Physical exercise or stretching
- Energy healing to clear the “blocks held from trauma or energy blocks
Can’t make it to my location?
I offer Distance Sessions via Telephone and Skype
For more information about what’s involved in a Body Psychotherapy session, call Evolve Human Development, visit our website or click on one of the buttons below