ACT Extra Lesson™ and Therapy Centre
24 Ryan st
Curtin ACT 2605
Servicing area: Australian Capital Territory and South Coast, NSW.
Currently Mariane is offering online counselling services including Telehealth for children and adults.
Mariane provides counselling and services to assist and enhance the learning outcomes of students with symptoms of ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, learning and auditory difficulties using a holistic developmental approach working with some of the underlying individual issues each child, adolescent or adult presents.
ACT Extra Lesson and Therapy Centre
Online counselling available:
- anxiety and/or depression
- additional concerns in present situation
- ADHD, autism, developmental difficulties
- learning difficulties e.g. reading, maths, spelling, handwriting
- auditory processing problems or sensitivities
- fine and/or gross motor co-ordination and planning difficutlies or
- is your child struggling at present?
The first step is to have a consultation to understand what some of the underlying issues might be to make a plan for treatment.
Assistance with these underlying issues can allow a child or person to feel they can cope and decrease stress.
Enquire or book a consultation through this website.
- Mariane Judd PhD, MEd, BSc(Pysh), GradDipEd. Member APS.
- Educational and Developmental Psychologist
LENS Neurofeedback Practitioner
iLs Advanced Practitioner and Trainer
- Co-ordinator of The Extra Lesson Institute.
- Lecturer and Workshop Leader for Professional Development.