Ann Eyres Hypnotherapy
13 David st
Croydon NSW 2132
Servicing area: Croydon & Inner West Sydney NSW
Hypnosis is the most functional & reasonable way of creating new behaviour, patterns & finding alternative methods of dealing with situations.
Clinical & Medical Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss, Quit Smoking, Depression & Addictions
Hypnotherapy is a safe, proven and efficient way to access the energy or the subconscious mind directly.
Like most of the healing arts and sciences, Hypnotherapy practices have evolved over their long history.
Modern hypnotherapy is a collective effort in which the client, together with the hypnotherapist, interacts and works together to bring about positive changes that the clients have identified as desirable and to achieve lasting improvement. We labeled it "trance" (the same state that everyone encounters when they wake up from deep sleep)
Hypnosis is a relaxed mind, a relaxed condition in which you can concentrate yourself on the idea, an aspect of your life, a dilemma, or even a challenge.It is used to encourage sportsmen, people working in advertising or in the corporate world to get certain ideas from public speakers and politicians and many therapists to change or improve people's lives effectively.
For most people, Hypnotherapy is used:
- Family issues
Hypnosis is an educational process that allows the mind of a person to believe the same message, both conscious and subconscious. The intellectual mind, called the “conscious”, and the zero in the subconscious, is bypassed by hypnotic proposals. The subconscious mind literally accepts a new truth when a new suggestion is made within the bounds of a person’s belief and moral orientation. Emotional behaviours and reactions are reprogrammed as hidden abilities in every human being.
Purpose of Hypnosis
- Controlling all types of pain
- Changes in unwanted patterns of behaviour
- Expressing, releasing, and managing emotions
- Freedom from stress, anxiety, panic or depression
- Giving up habits like smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling, nail biting, grinding teeth, etc.
- Grieving and loss
- Healing of trauma, physical, mental or sexual abuse in the past
- Learn or improve relaxation
- Memory and attention development (including test preparation)
- Pre/post surgical and dental procedures
- Overcoming fears and phobias such as heights, water, needles, insects etc.
Book now and let hypnotherapy change your old habits.