Welcome to FRESHWATEROSTEOPATHY
At Freshwater Osteopathy, our approach is holistic.
We search for the cause of the problem and, we aim to restore optimum structure and function to the body, helping the body to heal itself.
We may be able to assist you with back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, pregnancy related conditions, and we help a variety of patients from children to the elderly.
Freshwater Osteopathy has been established since 2013 and since that time has grown to be a reputable business in Launceston. We pride ourselves on our helpful staff, and our caring attitude towards our patients. The following are the core values of our company and we endeavour to remember and utilise these values every day:
- Respect for clients, team and self
- Passion – We love osteopathy and what it can do for people
- Safety – Of patients and staff alike
- Positive Attitude – Strong Mindset
- Alliance – Working as a team and with other Health Professionals
We offer Osteopathic care in a family friendly and professional environment.
Free parking is provided at the rear of our clinic and a ramp for disabled access
Most people attend the osteopath for assistance with:
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Cervicogenic headache
- Mechanical lower back pain
- Sciatica or other nerve pain
- Occupational overuse or RSI
- Pregnancy and post natal related musculoskeletal complaints
- Acute neck pain and torticollis
- Tennis and golfers elbows
- Arthritis-related pain and stiffness in joints
- Hip pain, tendinopathy
- Jaw discomfort and stiffness
- Postural strain
- Babies’ issues such as torticollis
- Shoulder muscle strains
- Franke, H., Franke, J. and Fryer, G. (2014). Osteopathic manipulative treatment for nonspecific low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 15(1)
- Licciardone, J. (2011). Osteopathic manipulative treatment in patients with low back pain. Clinical Rheumatology, 30(6), pp.871-872.
For all enquiries contact us today!