Gai Baker - Counselling
Servicing areaRandwick, Sydney NSW and Australia wide by Zoom
Counselling with us works with a wide variety of couple, individual and family issues.
We provide you with counselling that has a number of different benefits for a range of different areas in an individual’s life:
- Couple therapy is used for improving relationships and discovering new ways of dealing with conflict.
- Individual therapy is used for the management of depression and anxiety.
- Grief counselling is useful in the assistance and the support of clients with recent losses and supportive counselling is provided for clients with cancer and other health related issues.
- Parenting plans are used in the post separation period with child concentrated practice.
- Enhancing communication stress management and self-esteem are common issues for clients wishing to make changes in their lives.
Some of the approaches I utilise include:
- Bowen Systems Family Therapy
- Existential Therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Emotionally Focussed Therapy
- Gottman Level 1 Training
Therapy is a process that is based upon an emotional connection between the client (s) and the therapist. Clients will come in for counselling sessions as they would like to make changes in their lives or would like to feel differently. Change is an inevitable part of life, yet this does not make it comfortable. Therapy will deal with supporting you through these times of change. As our clients receive clarity about the transitions they are experiencing and the changes they would like to make become more achievable. The desire for attachment and growth to those that we love allows us to develop our full human potential.
For more information, click here.
- Australian Psychological Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now