Gary Spencer Bowen Therapy - Pain Management
What is Bowen Therapy?
In the simplest terms - ISBT-Bowen therapy will dramatically reduce pain or resolve pain issues in as little as 3 weekly treatments.
Bowen Therpay is a unique way of treating pain and muscle restriction and soreness, using myofascial release techniques. The underlying source of many musculoskeletal, neurological, neuromuscular and other health problems could be found in the soft tissue or fascia.
Fascial dysfunction can affect every structure, muscle, nerve and organ in the body with nerve compression, muscle shortening, skeletal and organ displacement as typical examples.
Bowen is safe to use on anyone from the elderly to young children and on any condition from sporting injuries to chronic complaints.
A treatment consists of small gentle moves each at a specific site on the body. There is no forceful manipulation, just light cross-fibre moves over a muscle, tendon or ligament.
Bowen is gentle and effective, with substantial relief frequently attained after the first session. In many cases, only three treatments are required, one week apart.
Treatments usually last between 45 to 60 minutes.
How can Bowen help you?
Bowen therapy, through specific soft tissue or fascial release techniques, enables the body itself to correct fascial dysfunction and restore balance and function. Through treating the cause not the symptoms Bowen Therapy has consistently shown it can have profound and permanent healing and pain relief outcomes.
Benefits include remission from pain, reduced stress, greater mobility, improved physical and emotional quality and enjoyment of life, increased energy, improved circulation, lymphatic drainage and detoxification.
Pascoe Vale Bowen Therapy - 28 Sefton Street, Pascoe Vale, 3044
Bowen Therapy is Gentle and effective relief for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Swollen Ankles
- Tired and stiff neck problems
- Back Aches
- Sports and accident injuries
- Stress and tension discomfort
- Musculo-skeletal pain
- Mastitis & feeding problems
- Teeth grinding, clenching and any TMJ pain or misalignment
- Utilizing Bowen Therapy produces an integrated body response, thereby improving circulation, lymphatic and venous drainage, and helping assimilate nutrients and eliminate toxins.
- Bowen facilitates improvement of a broad range of conditions, find out how I may help you.
Pain management / Pain relief / rebalancing the body/ Chronic Health management/ nerve pain & damage. Initial consultation $130 for 60 mins Future sessions are $110 for 60 mins
We're open 4 days.
- Diploma In Remedial Massage Therapy
- Certificate IV In Training and Assessment
- Bachelor of Health Science In Complementary Medicine
- Diploma In Bowen Therapy
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
- Bowen Therapists Federation of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now