Glebe Point Acupuncture
Glebe Point Acupuncture
What areas do our practitioners specialise in?
Greg’s field of expertise is the treatment of infertility, gynecological and digestive disorders as well as musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries.
Cherie’s expertise lies in the treatment of sports injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, gastro-intestinal (digestive) issues and psychological conditions.
Greg & Cherie work together to treat the gamut of conditions you and your family may be experiencing. The aim of our treatments are to deal with the CAUSE of your illness in order to PREVENT further issues in the future, so you and your family are free to enjoy an illness–free, pain–free, and stress–free life.
The most commonly treated conditions at our clinic include:
- Respiratory: asthma, bronchitis, sinus, hay fever, colds and flu.
- Digestive: ulcers, gastritis, nausea, indigestion, irritable bowel, colitis, constipation, diarrhoea,
- weight problems, liver and gall bladder disorders.
- Musculoskeletal: arthritis, backache, sciatica, RSI, shoulder and neck problems.
- Sports injuries: sprains and strains, corking, cartilage problems, torn muscles and ligaments, tennis elbow.
- Neurological: headache, migraines, insomnia, tension, some paralysis, peripheral neuropathy,
- tinnitus, facial and intercostal neuralgia, dizziness, Meniere’s disease, Bell’s palsy.
- Gynecological: heavy, irregular or painful periods, absent periods, PMS, infertility, menopausal
- disorders, discharges, prolapse.
- Urogenital: cystitis, urinary retention, frequency or incontinence, prostatitis, low libido, kidney disorders.
- Skin: eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, herpes, rashes, scars.
- Psychological: stress, depression, phobias, anxiety, emotional imbalance, giving up smoking and other addictions.
About Our Practitioners
Greg studied with recognised masters of Chinese medicine in China and completed a Masters degree (University of Technology, Sydney 2001) in the advanced application of Chinese herbal medicine to complex health conditions.
Greg has been in practice since 1987 following his graduation from four years full time study, including a three month internship at the Red Cross Hospital in Hangzhou, China.
Cherie has studied and practiced Chinese Medicine for more than 7 years, including a one year internship at Yunnan Normal University China.
Cherie is a university degree-qualified Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist. Cherie’s Chinese heritage and martial arts background led her to study Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. She is able to treat a range of complex illnesses and commonly works on sporting injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, digestive, psychological, and neurological conditions.
For more information about Cherie
please visit: www.cherieacupuncture.com
All of Glebe Point Acupuncture's practitioners are professionally accredited with the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA). For further information on Chinese Medicine go to: www.acupuncture.org.au
Monday to Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9am – 5pm
Schedule of fees:
Initial Acupuncture Consultation & Treatment $128 (1hr+)
Follow Up Treatment $98
Prepaid Treatment Package (Minimum of 3) $88
- Master of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (UTS)
- Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Certificate of Acupuncture (China)
- Bachelor of Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (UTS)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies [China] (UTS)
- Certificate IV Traditional Chinese Remedial Massage [Tuina](UTS)
Glebe Point Acupuncture specialises in traditional acupuncture and herbal medicine - we are dedicated to supporting and optimising your health. Our clinic is conveniently located in the old Valhalla Cinema building on Glebe Point Road and is handy to public transport.