Dr. May Mei
Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Hampton Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
About Dr. Mei
Master of Applied Science (Acupuncture) Graduated RMIT University 2007Dr. May Mei is a highly qualified and experienced Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner.
Bachelor of Medicine Graduated Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine 1991
Dr. May Mei combines her skills in Tui Na (Chinese Deep Tissue Remedial Massage), Acupuncture based on the principle of Chinese Medicine to treat the patient and achieve the most effective results.
The clinic specialises in Womenís Health, Menís Health, Stress and Pain Management, Sports injuries, Low Energy, Asthma, Hay Fever, Insomnia, Constipation and depression/ anxiety.
People who may benefit from Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine include;
- Chronic pain or other symptoms suffers who had tried western medicine and wish to try alternative approaches.
- Those who are taking a lot of medications and are reluctant to take more, or are interested in cutting back, or concerned about drug interactions;
- Chronic degenerative diseases, nutritional and metabolic disorders, arthritis, fibro myalgia, allergies, hypertension, acute viral infections, tendonitis, neuropathy, depression, and anxiety etc.
- Those who lack feeling of wellness and yet medical tests are inconclusive;
- Any stress related medical conditions, including asthma, migraines, etc.;
- Those who would like additional support for their prescribed treatment or to help cope with the side effects and improve vitality; and
- Those who wish to further improve their well-being and prevent illness.
Please call for an appointment - Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm.