Why Is Good Health Important?
Good health is a state of wellness in mind, body and spirit. Good health means you have vitality and passion for the things you do. It means you are not concerned by any area of your body, which might be giving you discomfort, pain or distress.
It means your mood is uplifted, and you approach your daily activities with optimism. It means you have the energy to accomplish all that you desire.
Why Come & See Us?
Health is not just about managing illness. It is also about helping your body to heal and regain its balance and harmony. With our resources and experience we can provide an effective course of treatment and advice to set you on the road to better health.
It may be that your regular medical and blood tests show that there is nothing wrong, yet you know you are not feeling right. Perhaps you realise that some health issues have crept up on you over the last few years, and you’re not feeling ‘up to scratch’ any more.
Perhaps you are looking for someone who can listen and have a better understanding of how you’re feeling. No matter what your health issue or concern is, we here at Hawksbury Herbs & Healing are the ones to call.
Conditions That Can Be Treated
These are some of the general health conditions we treat:
- Frequent infections and sinus problems
- Fatigue, lethargy and lack of motivation
- Headaches and foggy brain
- Iron deficiency and other nutritional deficiencies
- Poor hair, skin and nail conditions
- Fluid retention and lymphatic congestion
- Bladder and urinary problems
- Skin rashes, sores, eczema and itchiness
- Acne and acne rosacea
- Ulcers and varicose eczema
- Insomnia and sleeping problems
- Arthritis, cramps and other muscular-skeletal problems
- Support for healing broken bones
- Pre and post-surgery support
- All chronic and auto-immune conditions
- Support for cancer sufferers
Are you fed up with the state of your digestive system? Is your bowel behaving badly? Is your cholesterol spiralling out of control?
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, contact us for solutions:
- Reflux and heartburn
- Stomach or duodenal ulcers
- Excessive burping, feeling of fullness or bloating
- Wind and flatulence
- Nausea, vomiting gastritis
- High cholesterol
- Liver & gall bladder pain or dysfunction
- rritable bowel
- Inflammatory bowel, eg. crohns
- Celiac disease
- Diarrhoea or constipation
Herbal and nutritional remedies, along with dietary changes, are the most effective way of dealing with gut dysfunction. We specialise in making your gut work better for you.
Stress, Anxiety & Panic Symptoms
All of these states are very debilitating, and affect our sense of being in control and grounded. Short-term stress symptoms may range from episodes of dizziness and trembling to headaches, palpitations, tight chest and insomnia. Long-term stress symptoms can relate to allergies, skin problems, muscle tension & weakness, digestive disorders and auto-immune diseases.
Nutritional and herbal treatments can help restore our sense of well-being, and reduce the physical impact of stress on the body.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!