02 9389 8752
0412 428 752
100 Bronte Rd
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Bondi Junction, New South Wales
Pregnancy Massage - Remedial Massage - Sports Injury Therapy - Swedish Massage - Myopractic Therapy. No Matter What Ails You, Abe Has the Right Skills to Help.
The Healing Touch Wellbeing Centre - Massage & Myopractic Therapy
Remedial & Sports Massage
Remedial and Sports Massage is a direct and non-intrusive therapy that rehabilitates and revitalises your body and mind. It can address specific, functional problems as well as general wellbeing. Massage also reduces the risk of illness or injury.
It is used to help heal and/or manage the pain and discomfort of:
A regular massage used as a preventative measure, can improve the quality of your life. It can reduce tension, provide greater vitality and vigour, improve bodily functions and balance mind and body.
- Work and sport induced injuries
- Stress related illnesses and emotional traumas
- Sprains and joint pain
- Back pain
- Over-use and under-use pain and injuries
- Pregnancy massage and reflexology
- Baby massage
Myopractic Therapy employs sound diagnostic and assessment methods together with “state of the art” cross-fibre muscle manipulation.
Using thumb and fingers, the therapist lightly releases neuro-muscular lesions, allowing soft tissue and bones to return to their correct positions, encouraging the body’s natural healing mechanism. It is a second generation technique based on the teachings of Tom Bowen as interpreted and evolved by Neil Skilbeck.
These are just a few of the many disorders that respond well to Myopractic Therapy:
Although relatively new, Myopractic Therapy achieves excellent results, often when “nothing else has worked”.
- Back and neck injuries
- Arm, hip and leg injuries
- Postural imbalances and muscular pains
- Pregnancy pains and stresses
- Shoulder restrictions
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck and jaw pains
- Stress and tension
- Hormonal and fertility issues
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
Covered by Work Cover
- ATMS Member - 2880
- STAA - Shiatsu Therapy Association of Australia
- AMA - Australian Myopractic Association
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of Shiatsu
- Diploma of Proficiency in Bowen Technique
- Certificate of Advanced Training in EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)