Health & Fertility Matters - Digestive Health
Servicing areaAll areas
The Fact of The Matter
Here is a thought to ponder upon: If we did not have to eat to get all the nutrients we need to support our metabolic processes and life, then there is a greater chance that we would not have diseases.
The fact of the matter is that if you are experiencing digestive issues, there is a very high probability that you are not absorbing nutrients efficiently from what you are eating even if you believe that you have a seemingly “healthy diet”.
Patients with digestive disturbances, which increasingly many are children based on my experience, have symptoms that include:
- Abdominal pain
- Bad breath
And, the vast majority of patients experiencing the symptoms above have associated conditions that include:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Leaky gut
- Food intolerances/Sensitivities/Allergies
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Microbial imbalances: Parasites, bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Skin problems
- Chronic diseases: Coeliac disease, Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis
- Weight gain
- Mental/Emotional imbalances
What You Need to Have
Assessment of The Underlying Cause or Trigger
We can help you determine the root cause of your digestive condition. There is a multitude of possible causes which can include:
- Stress or trauma
- Gastritis with or without overseas travel
- Previous operation or surgical procedure
- Long-term use of antibiotics or any other medications
- Hormonal changes
- And more.
Individual Appropriate Evidence-based “Functional” Testing
You can undergo any of number of tests so we can correctly pinpoint the direct origin of your digestive ailments. These may include but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA)
- SIBO breath testing
- IgG food sensitivity testing
- Organic Acid Testing (OAT)
- Helicobacter pylori testing
- Liver function testing (blood and stool)
- Body scanning
Customised Individual Treatment Plan
After the cause of your digestive symptoms and associated conditions are determined, we can develop your customised individual treatment plan that is tailor-made to suit your specific needs. This will include eating plans as well as safe and effective medicines to “heal, seal, and support” your gut.
You will also be provided with the emotional support that will calmly encourage lifestyle changes through your healing process which is your journey and discovery of what best “feeds” your body and health.
Enquire now to start your path towards better gut health and thus a healthier and better you.
- B.a.psych; N.d.; Over 30 Years Clinical Experience
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now