Get started on your health and wellness journey
Book your next health session now!
|Phone||1300 654 976|
|Servicing Areas||Online Courses - Australia Wide|
Learn the basics of how to identify and correctly administer herbs for medicinal purposes.
Many plants or plant combinations are poisonous. For this reason, it is essential that before using an herb, you are able to POSITIVELY identify it.
This course provides an excellent foundation for developing a sound knowledge of medicinal herbs.
The Course covers the below topics:
- Distinguish between medicinal herbs in cultivation, including twenty-five different genera and fifty different varieties.
- Discuss the history of medicinal herb usage.
- Compare the chemical components of different medicinal herbs in terms of their general effect on the human body.
- Prepare simple and safe herbal remedies in a domestic situation.
- Explain the potential dangers involved in dealing with plants.
- Prepare a schedule of cultural practices for a medicinal herb crop.
- Develop a production plan for a medicinal herb crop.
Successful completion of the course will enable you to complement your work as:
There are many other possibilities with this versatile course. Many of our students who do this course are:
March Course Specials
$50 OFF Medicinal Herbs
Ends 31st March 2019
Upfront payments only
Monthly and Weekly payment plans available. Study from $50 a week.