SANDGATE QLD 4017
Lisa has a Bachelor of Psychological Science with a counselling major and will complete her masters in Organisational Psychology by the end of 2016. She will then be a fully qualified Psychologist.
Engagement Psychology (Health Holistic) - Counselling
Lisa utilises her wealth of knowlegde and experience of both eastern and western medicine to offer you a holistic healthcare model.
Lisa specialises in delivering an individualised healthcare model that addresses your own unique needs. She utilizes a combined health approach, drawing on her vast knowledge of Chinese and Western Medicine.
She aims to assist you to re-gain and maintain your own sense of good health and well-being, hence her passion toward teaching and sharing preventive health techniques.
You will walk away from your consultation with Lisa with a greater enthusiasm and understanding of your own body. She is dedicated to offer you better preventive steps to support yourself and increase your own vitality.
Call Lisa today
for more information regarding her counselling services
- Teacher of Therapuetic Massage, Kinesiology and Yoga.
- Natural Medicine Practitioner - Kinesiology & Remedial Massage Therapist
- Certificate 4 in kinesiology & Cetificate 4 in remedial massage,
- Certificate 4 in Workpase Training & Assessment(teaching)
- Professional Acrediated Teacher of Touch for Health(Kinesiology)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Honours with Counselling major
- Provisional registration as a psychologist
- I am currently completing a masters of organisational psychology with a passionate towards occupational health psychology, employee health, work/life balance, stress management, mindfulness and health promotional practice
- Currently lecturing in Counselling and Psychology and Complementary Medicine at Endeavour College of Natural Health at Brisbane and Gold Coast
- 3 years of working within the mental health field as a State based Health Promotion Officer