Holistic Chinese Massage Therapy - Cupping & Dry Needling
What is Cupping and Dry Needling?
Cupping has been shown to date back to ancient Egypt, 1500 BC! Cupping and Dry Needling have been an element of Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 8,000 years. Both offer incredible benefits.
The cups can be made of glass, silicone, earthenware or bamboo. They are placed on your skin to create suction. The suction helps break up Chi (energy) congestion, stagnation and blood.
Dry Needling uses solid centre needles to promote healing, enhance a range of emotions and relieve pain.
What are the Benefits of Cupping and Dry Needling
- Clear skin - aids blemishes and helps to clear acne
- Aids Fibromalgia and Arthritis
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Improves Fertility
- Relives Migraines
- Relieves chronic pains that travel through the body
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Increases blood flow and circulation
Give us a call today or simply click the blue buttons above to experience the benefits of Chinese cupping for yourself.