Naturopathy & Medical Scientist
Servicing areaMetropolitan Sydney and Melbourne at our clinics or via Telehealth. The rest of Australia and International via Telehealth
- Are you struggling with low energy levels, allergies, gut problems, stress or mood concerns, hormonal imbalance or simply want to get your mojo back?
- Want to optimise your health using cutting edge testing to support healthy ageing and longevity?
- Wanting to lose weight with a individually tailored program that deals both with food, weight loss 'stoppers' and emotional blockages?
- Want to do the best preparation prior to becoming pregnant to maximise the health of your future child?
- Dealing with fertility concerns or recurrent miscarriages and want to feel empowered with knowledge and practical help?
- Contemplating or going through IVF and want evidence-based natural support to achieve the healthiest baby possible?
- Wanting to see an experienced Bowen Therapist with over 34 years of experience, to assist with pain, stress, injury recovery or hormone imbalance?
Doreen Schwegler is a highly experienced Naturopath, Medical Scientist, Natural Fertility Specialist, Bowen Therapist, published author, blogger and international presenter who has been helping clients since graduating in 1989.
For over 34 years she has seen daily mini-miracles, helping people regain health and balance in their lives.
Doreen uses evidence-based strategies including extensive assessment, testing and experience; utilising herbal, nutritional and emotional support to achieve the best outcomes.
She has helped hundreds of couples achieve their dream of having a baby, with many photos albums full of photos from thankful parents!
Doreen utilises a range of tests including Bio-impedence testing (a TGA approved test also known as Quadscan, Metascan, VLA, vitality, Longevity and Healthy ageing test) to help assess your body composition goals), Live blood assessment (known as Hemaview); Iridology (what your eyes reveal), Complete gut microbiome testing, genetic profiling, urine tests and cutting edge functional tests as well as Bowen Therapy
If you interested in optimising your health or have a specific health concern and would like a brief chat with Doreen before making an appointment, this complementary call will allow you to outline your situation and have your questions answered.
For an acute condition (e.g. cold or flu); a quick check in to review what supplements you currently require or to review pathology tests or a measure and weigh if you are on a supervised weight management program.
We're open 4 days.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- ANTA - Australian Natural Therapists Association
- Bowen Association Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now