Non-Profit Representative Organisation for ITA Energy Practitioners
The Integrated Therapeutic Alignment Energy Medicine Association, Inc. is a non-profit organisation that represents and supports ITA energy medicine practitioners, students, licensed course facilitators and enthusiasts from Australia and worldwide.
Integrative Therapeutic Alignment (ITA) is a holistic system of energy medicine based on the understanding that the body’s energetic and physical systems are related intricately, and that the mind influences both.
An ITA treatment enables us to locate and balance the source of an imbalance by using systematic techniques that contribute to long-term results.
This therapy is highly effective in transforming mental, physical, and spiritual health, and it complements all existing health care methods.
Treatment for the following conditions has been successful through ITA:
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Eating disorders
ITA offers emotional and spiritual benefits.
- Managing limiting beliefs and conditioning patterns
- Developing your creative side
- Releasing grief, trauma and fear
- Knowing your purpose in life and gaining clarity
- Connecting with your higher self
- To represent the members of ITA Energy Medicine.
- To represent the profession of ITA Energy Medicine.
- To establish and promote standards of education and competency for ITA Energy Medicine practitioners and therapists.
- To promote ITA Energy Medicine as a healing modality and a tool for personal growth.
- To spread international awareness and acceptance of ITA Energy Medicine as a quality method for body, mind, and spirit wellness.
- To affect public policy and legislation related to ITA Energy Medicine.
- To develop, take part in, conduct and support ITA Energy Medicine research.
- To facilitate and promote continuing education opportunities related to ITA Energy Medicine.
- To provide members with liability insurance policies specifically designed to meet their needs.
- To organise and coordinate voluntary Energy Medicine programmes and services available in the community.
- To preserve the modality of ITA Energy Medicine as its creators and successors designed it.
- To provide interested individuals with an understanding of ITA Energy Medicine.
- To promote the ethical, quality, and holistic use of ITA Energy Medicine in the treatment of an individual.
- To assist the Association and its members in accomplishing its mission and purposes by doing all that is necessary, proper and not contrary to law.
Practitioners’ Code of Ethics
The Integrated Therapeutic Alignment Energy Medicine Association's (ITAEMA) Code of Ethics outlines what practitioners must do in relation to their clients, the public, and each other.
The professional standards are based on moral obligations that protect the profession's dignity and integrity.
If you would like to learn more about the Practitioners' Code of Ethics, please visit the ITAEMA website.
For more information, please contact the ITAEMA online.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now