0414 401 652
1 Candlebark Cl
NICHOLLS ACT 2913
Gungahlin & Canberra ACT
My acupuncture and healing treatments can help people with a wide range of physical, mental and emotional issues, addressing causes as well as symptoms, resulting in significant increases in wellbeing, and deeply healing and transformative experiences.
Jeanne Chapman - Acupuncturist
I draw from my academic knowledge, years of clinical experience, deep intuition, and a range of techniques which I customise to suit individuals' needs.
Come in for a treatment.
I use Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques, including:
I also use a new technique called AcutonicsŪ, a non-invasive, energy-based treatment system, related to acupuncture, which can relieve illnesses and restore balance by touching precision calibrated tuning forks to specific acupuncture points and meridians. Many case studies describe the effectiveness of this sound and vibration healing technique.
- Chinese herbs
Time and cost
My treatments usually take about an hour.
The cost is $85 per treatment (or $75 for students or pensioners).
I'm a California and US licensed acupuncturist with Australian certification.
I've been trained by some of the most eminent Chinese Medicine educators and practitioners, and have been practicing in Australia, Asia and the US over the past 35 years.
My main qualifications include:
- Three year Degree in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Bachelor of Psychology, Arcadia University, Pennsylvania USA
- Certificate in Acupressure, The Acupressure Institute, Berkley, California
- Ninth level AcutonicsŪ training, West Coast Acutonics, California
- Many years of meditation practice.
My memberships include:
- Federation of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Societies of Australia (FCMA)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (supported by Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- United States National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Health Funds and ComCare provider.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give me a call!