0423 504 341
Kensington VIC 3031
Melbourne CBD, Kensington and surrounding suburbs.
Kay is a fully qualified homoeopath who combines the healing principles of homoeopathy, good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. In her practice she treats a wide range of conditions with a holistic approach, taking into account a person's health history and mental/emotional state, as well as their physical symptoms.
She has a particular interest in women's health including menstrual disorders, PMS, pre and post-natal care (birth kits available) and menopause. She also treats anxiety, depression, insomnia, fatigue and other long-term health complaints.
Kay Southcombe - Homeopath Kensington
- Considers each person as an individual
- Addresses the underlying cause so as to prevent symptoms from recurring
- Recognizes the importance of mental, emotional and physical symptoms
- Facilitates increased energy and wellbeing
- Is safe and effective for everyone including pregnant women, babies and even your pets!
Most health conditions respond extremely well to homoeopathic treatment. These include both acute illnesses and chronic or recurrent conditions, and also those ill-defined illnesses without conventional medical diagnosis. Some commonly treated conditions include:
- Hormonal imbalances; PMS, period pain, irregularities, PCOS; menopause
- Pregnancy; childbirth; post-natal care; mastitis, incontinence
- Mental and emotional issues; anxiety, panic disorder, depression, stress etc
- Post-viral illnesses; glandular fever, chronic fatigue
- Skin conditions; eczema, acne, warts
- Digestive disorders; constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, IBS
- Recurrent respiratory infections; frequent colds, sinusitis, tonsillitis, ear infections
- Urinary; Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Behavioural problems; ADHD, tantrums, hyperactivity
- Chronic disorders – asthma, eczema, migraines
is an effective system of natural medicine that uses a wide variety of substances in dilute doses to stimulate the body’s natural ability to heal itself. It is based on the Law of Similars or ‘like cures like’, meaning that a substance that is capable of producing certain symptoms in a healthy person is capable of curing similar symptoms in an unhealthy person.
Homoeopathy was established 200 years ago by a German physician and pharmacist, Samuel Hahnemann, and is currently recognized by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as the second largest therapeutic system in the world. It is widely practiced in many countries including England, India, South Africa and in many parts of Europe and South America. In Britain there are several homoeopathic hospitals that are covered by the National Health Service, and support from British Royalty has been long-standing.
In Australia, it is less well-known; however there is an increasing demand from people wanting safe, effective and holistic health care; something that homoeopathy provides to a high standard. Many private health funds cover homoeopathic consultations so check with your insurance provider.
Kay provides a caring therapeutic environment in which to discuss your health concerns, situated in the inner city suburb of Kensington. Please contact her on one of the above numbers if you wish to enquire about the potential benefits of homoeopathic treatment or if you would like to make an appointment.
Bachelor of Health Science in Homoeopathy
Registered with the Australian Register of Homoeopaths (AROH)
Professional Member of the Australian Homoeopathic Association (AHA)