Koda Wellness Centre
12 Thomas st
Chatswood NSW 2067
Servicing area: Chatswood & Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
Amaze Your Friends with Your new found Energy... Undergo A Complete Inner Energy and Health Analysis with Australia's FIRST Doctor Awarded BOTH Western medical and Chinese Medicine University Degrees by Sydney University and RMIT University Respectively
Koda Wellness Centre
KODA Wellness Centre - Your Partner in Better Health and Wellness
You can be sure that your health is in good hands at Koda Wellness Centres. Dr. Quentin Chen is the First practitioner to be awarded both Western medical and Chinese medicine bachelor degrees from Sydney University and RMIT University respectively.
If quality healthcare service is what you are looking for, look no further.
Here's 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Choose Koda Wellness Centres:
At Koda Wellness Centres, we specialise in the following conditions:
- Qualified and Registered practitioners.
- Experience and knowledge that you can count on, with our team of professionals and overseas expert advisors.
- Undergo complete health analysis with thorough consultation and case explanation, so you have a full understanding of your current health status.
- Your safety is paramount and at our centre we use the finest sterile, single-use, acupuncture needles.
- Taking Chinese herbal medicine is now convenient and hassle free. We source premium quality Chinese herbal extract from Taiwan, and tailor make them into specific formulation just for YOU.
> Menstrual problems. (pain, irregularity, heavy bleeding, PMS, bloating, tender breasts, mood swings and etc.)
> Menopausal problems. (hot flushes, sweats, mood swings, itchy dry skins and etcc)
> Allergies and hay fever.
> Digestive disturbance. (Irritable bowels, bloating, reflux, constipations etc.)
> Sleep disturbance. (Trouble falling asleep or frequent waking)
> Low energy, Tiredness, lethargy.
> Muscle and joint pain etc.
on 1300 368 929 NOW to make your appointment.
Dr. Quentin Chen
Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (Sydney University)(Honours)
Bachelor of Applied Science (RMIT)(ChineseMedicine)(Distinction)
Member of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association