Traditional Chinese Medicine & Life System- Traditional Chinese Medicine
Servicing areaMelbourne, Victoria
TCM introduced the idea over 5,000 years ago that there is a network of meridians (energy pathways) that can be mapped to the body. Meridians vibrate or oscillate with life force (qi).
As music is able to affect our emotional states, promoting courage, excitement, relaxation, melancholy or peacefulness, stimulating the acupuncture points or the ‘notes’ sends information to the body. The meridians link all the glands, organs and body chemicals, and also interface the internal body with the external subtle bodies and the environment.
Disruption and blockages to the stream of energy in these meridians is seen as the basis as disease, and it can be healed/corrected with Chinese Medicine.
- Acupuncture: for meridian issues, to correct the balance of energy or qi in the body.
- Massage (Tui Na): including spooning and cupping, where there is twisting or tightening of the tendons and muscles.
- Physical Exercise: for work practices or lifestyle practices which stress or overwork the body.
- Herbal Medicine: for issues that come about from internal substances of the body.
- Dietary Therapy: for seasonal dietary modifications and poor eating habits.
Esoteric Acupuncture is based on the encoding needling patterns that were formulated by Dr Mikio Sankey. They both balance chakras and expand consciousness, as a result, improving the higher spiritual heart. By needling the classic acupuncture points in a certain sequence, the body’s energy field is altered.
Therefore, needling causes resonant frequencies to be induced which then allows the person to access higher planes of consciousness with greater ease. The sequences can be considered to be Kabbalistic patterns, and sacred geometry, but they also integrate with traditional Chinese acupuncture and the Ayurvedic Marmas and Nadi. Esoteric Acupuncture works with the heart energy to stimulate spiritual evolution, many clients begin to notice the spinning energy at the points being needled. The experiences of Esoteric Acupuncture vary between client to client.
For more information, click here.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now