84 Wellbank st
Concord NSW 2137
Stressed, tired, always worried, or trouble sleeping? Naturopathy can help.
Luisa Pitronaci Naturopath - Stress Management
Stress can have many effects on you and your body. The body responds to stressors by activating the nervous system and releasing hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline into your bloodstream. These hormones increase your heart rate, breathing rate, blood pressure and metabolism. Under short term stress these physical responses help you to react quickly and effectively to handle the pressure you are faced with.
However being in this stressed state for long periods of time may leave you feeling quite the opposite.
Your body goes into a fatigue mode and you may find yourself with some of the following symptoms:
- Feeling angry, intolerant of others, snappy.
- Difficulty concentrating, working ineffectively, overwhelmed.
- Can’t switch off at night – feeling alert and anxious or going over and over the problems of the day.
- Tired, exhausted, trouble falling asleep or staying asleep.
- Sore muscles, sore neck and back. Other aches and pains which are not related to exercise or any medical condition.
- Depressed, even the smallest of things get you down.
- Withdrawn from relationships, work, or fun activities.
- Changed eating habits – reduced appetite or binge eating.
- Weight gain/weight loss.
How we help
After thoroughly assessing your individual case, a treatment plan will be recommended. Treatment plans typically use one or a combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs and flower essences specific to your case.
Call now for an appointment
0407 245 791 and start coping.
Results-focused naturopath, also specialising in stress management and anxiety.
Scared of heights, dogs, small spaces, large areas, flying, etc. or just anxious and not know why? We can help with a simple treatment plan. Great for children too.
Bloated, constipated, suffering from embarrassing flatulence, diarrhoea, or IBS? Don’t put up with it any longer. Let’s get to the bottom of it today.
Falling pregnant, being pregnant and after the birth can have its ups and downs. Allow me to assist you and your partner both physically and emotionally through your journey.
Other general health conditions are also treated. Call to see if your problem can be treated.