Wantirna & Eastern Suburbs, Phillip Island Area
Welcome to Meridian Naturopathic & Counselling Services.
Helping you to be the best version of you. Established over 20 years in Wantirna. Arlene is a caring practitioner operating a family orientated practice.
Specialising in Mental Health, Anxiety Disorders, Sleep and Stress Management, Women's Health, Digestive Disorders, Emotional Imbalances, Children and Adolescents Health, Counselling and Mindfulness, ACT, CBT, Registered Medicare Provider for Counselling.
We offer a comprehensive range of supporting therapies and welcome all enquiries.
Appointments by arrangement.
Registered Medicare Provider for Counselling (MHSW)
Mental Health Plan Referrals Accepted (MHSW)
Health Fund Rebates - Teachers Health Fund (MHSW)
Meridian Naturopathic & Counselling Services
- Herbal Medicine: Our formulas are individually tailored to your needs thereby yielding the best possible outcome from the treatment. The raw materials of the herbs have been stringently tested for purity and plant identification and are all practitioner only products.
- Dietary Management and Nutritional support: Specific nutrient imbalances or deficiencies are addressed and supplemented accordingly.
Appropriate nutritional protocols are suggested following your naturopathic and iridology assessments.
Do you experience digestive pain, bloating, constipation? Biocompatibility and Food Sensitivity testing can provide insights as to the cause of these symptoms.
- Mindfulness: You can only change that which you are first aware of. Mindfulness is a powerful, evidenced based practise that can significantly alter how you experience the daily stresses of life. Freeing yourself from emotional ruts and opening up to new ways of thinking, feeling and being.
- Counselling: Working with all ages I've had broad experience in a number of different clinical settings as a Counsellor. I have a special interest in Mind-Body connections and Mental Health, and how this can impact on the quality of your life.
Do you suffer from.....
Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Phobias, Trauma, Depression, Stress or Insomnia? You can learn to develop the durability to adapt to your daily challenges.
- Homeopathy & Flower Essences: We use a variety of individualised and pre-blended homeopathic remedies, which are gentle safe and effective at balancing the body and emotions.
- Iridology: Iris Photos are taken and used to form part of the assessment. Iridology helps us to identify body systems that may require support. We call these your nurture points. The Iris can be likened to a blue print of the body including emotional influences.
- Pranic and Energy Healing: These techniques are used to clear, rebalance and energise the energy field and chakra centers of the body. Our energy centers (chakras) control our physical, emotional, and mental functions. Some of the symptoms that may benefit include: Anxiety and Stress, Headaches, Addictions, Phobias. Therapy is often experienced as warming, relaxing, energising and enlightening. Pranic Healing and energy work is well complemented by the appropriate prescribing of homeopathic or individualised flower essence remedies.
Example of some Functional Tests that may be recommended
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (toxic elements/nutrient imbalance)
- Food Sensitivities Profiles/Nutrient Profiles
- Hormonal Profiles Male/Female
- Thyroid Hormone Profile
- Digestive Function Profile
- Gluten Intolerance
- Candida Profile
- Zinc Taste Test
- Mood Appraisal Questionaire
Areas of Interest
|Natural Fertility Management |
- Preconception Care
- Breast Feeding
|Counselling and Mental Health |
- Are your HORMONES out of Balance?
- Hot Flushes, Low Energy, Adrenal Fatigue, Period Pain
- Post Natal Depression
- Panic Attacks
|Detox and Rejuvenation Programs -|
- Bed Wetting
- Recurrent Colds
- Ear Nose Throat
- Poor Nutrition
- Attachment Issues
- Behavioral Problems
Traveller's Wellbeing - Support to ensure you arrive at your destination feeling balanced, and refreshed and are able to maintain a healthy immune system and digestive system whilst travelling.
Bachelor Health Science Complementary Medicine
Masters Social Work/Counselling - MHSW
Graduate Diploma Child Psychotherapy
Advanced Pranic Healing
Registered Memberships :
AASW (Australian Association Social Workers),
ACA (Australian Counsellors Association),
ANPA (Australian Naturopathic Pracitioners Association Inc),