Meridian Naturopathic Services
Servicing area: Wantirna & Eastern Suburbs, Phillip Island Area
Welcome to Meridian Naturopathic & Counselling Services.
Helping you to be the best version of you. Established over 20 years in Wantirna. Arlene is a caring practitioner operating a family orientated practice.
Specialising in Mental Health, Anxiety Disorders, Sleep and Stress Management, Women's Health, Digestive Disorders, Emotional Imbalances, Children and Adolescents Health, Counselling and Mindfulness.
We offer a comprehensive range of supporting therapies and welcome all enquiries.
Medicare Provider for Counselling (MHSW)
Mental Health Care Plan - GP referrals accepted (MHSW)
Health Fund Rebates - Teachers Health Fund (MHSW)
Meridian Naturopathic & Counselling Services
- Herbal Medicine: Our formulas are individually tailored to your needs. The raw materials of the herbs have been stringently tested for purity and plant identification and are all practitioner only products.
- Dietary Management and Nutritional support: Specific nutrient imbalances or deficiencies are addressed and supplemented accordingly.
Appropriate nutritional protocols are suggested following your naturopathic and iridology appointment.
Mindfulness: You can only change that which you are first aware of. Mindfulness is a powerful, evidenced based practise that can significantly alter how you experience the daily stresses of life. Freeing yourself from emotional ruts and opening up to new ways of thinking, feeling and being.
- Counselling: Working with all ages, adolescents, parenting, individual and family sessions. As a qualified Mental Health Practitioner, I have a special interest in the Mind-Body connection and how this can impact on the quality of your life. You can learn to develop the skills to adapt to your daily challenges. Methods include Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness.
- Homeopathy & Flower Essences: We use a variety of individualised and pre-blended homeopathic remedies to balance the body and emotions.
- Iridology: Iris Photos are taken during the iridology session. Iridology helps us to identify body systems that may require support. We call these your nurture points. The Iris can be likened to a blue print of the body including emotional influences.
- Pranic and Energy Healing: These techniques are used to clear, rebalance and energise the energy field and chakra centers of the body. Our energy centers (chakras) control our physical, emotional, and mental functions. Therapy is often experienced as warming, relaxing, energising and enlightening. Pranic Healing and energy work is well complemented by the appropriate prescribing of homeopathic or individualised flower essence remedies.
Areas of Interest
Natural Fertility Management
Are your HORMONES out of Balance?
|Detox and Rejuvenation
|| Children's Disorders
NutriPATH INTEGRATIVE & FUNCTIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES
Pathology screening can provide insights as to the causes of these symptoms. We use only recognised pathology laboratories for this. The following are some of the screening assessments available through this services.
Genetics and Wellness
Traveller's Wellbeing - Support to ensure you arrive at your destination feeling balanced, and refreshed and are able to maintain a healthy immune system and digestive system whilst travelling.
Registered Memberships :