Mind Momentum - Counselling for Women
Wendy is a professional Counsellor, based in Sydney, Australia, and a registered member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA).
Wendy holds the following qualifications:
- Master Soc. Science (Addiction)
- Bachelor Soc. Science (Psychology)
- Diploma of Counselling
Wendy has a professional, yet relaxed and empathetic approach. She understands how important it is for you to feel comfortable and at ease during your counselling session. The basis for effective counselling starts with you being accepted in a non-judgemental, safe space, while you share your experience.
Wendy works with you:
- To support you, be with you, and empower you,
- To help you overcome your personal challenges,
- Provide you with evidence-based information and greater understanding (psycho-education) of your experience,
- Guide you on your journey toward personal insight and growth, and
- Support you toward your improved emotional & mental wellbeing.
With many years of experience working with adults and young people in various environments, including occupational rehabilitation, human resource management, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation program, and mentoring (young mums program), Wendy is committed to helping you resolve whatever may be holding you back from finding your way forward, and greater sense of happiness. You will be supported in a safe space, as Wendy works with you, in confidence.
Having travelled to many countries around the world, Wendy has also lived and worked in China, South Korea, and Canada - and has a strong appreciation of how different cultures and values shape the ways in which we live.
Mind Momentum is a private counselling practice, which provides professional and confidential counselling to women of all ages:
- Home Visits (mobile counselling) - In the privacy and comfort of your own home - counselling for Sydney based clients living in or around the Ryde area, North Shore and Northern suburbs of Sydney.
- Telephone Counselling - Australia wide (days and evenings) - Phone /sms to arrange your consult: 0449 667 133
- Online Counselling 'e-therapy' - via Video, E-mail, Voice (audio), or Instant Messenger (IM) counselling support, available to residents of Australia, UK, Europe, Canada, Asia, South Africa, and NZ.
- Face to Face - Come along to our warm and comfortable counselling space, located in Ryde, Sydney
- Don't worry about leaving home on time.
- Don't worry about babysitting fees while you get to an appointment.
- Don't worry about parking / traffic.
If you live in Sydney (Ryde area, North shore and Northern suburbs*), and you're pregnant or have given birth in the last 12 months, Mind Momentum are happy to offer a home visit counselling service - get the support you need in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
Phone, Instant Messenger, Video, or E-mail Counselling
Mind Momentum is happy to reach out to any woman who would like the support of a counsellor.
How Can Counselling Help?
Benefits of Counselling include:
- Help you clarify or resolve a problem in your life
- Overcome feelings of anxiety, low-mood, or anger
- Help you feel more positive and connected to others
- Help you get in touch with your inner / authentic self
- Assist you to think about a situation / problem / person in a new way
- Assist you to re-gain your motivation and energy
- Help you learn new techniques & strategies that can improve or relieve symptoms
- Help you to learn new, healthier ways of coping - and feel more in control.
- Challenge your thinking and allow you to become the person you want to be
- Personal support for you - feel safe to release your hidden thoughts & feelings.
Contact us today for more information.