Find a Yoga Teacher in your area
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Nivriti is a Yoga instructor cum therapist. She completed her post-graduation in Yoga Therapies from SVYASA (Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana) Bangalore, India. She is taking yoga sessions for last 11 years. Her objective is to use yoga as a tool for relaxation and happiness. Nivriti firmly believes that Yoga adopted as way of life facilitates healthy life style. Her sessions use yogic techniques and simple dynamics to achieve Action in Relaxation. Sessions use complete knowledge and understanding of yoga for Stress management and other ailments caused by modern day lifestyles. Yoga sessions are modified for specific ailments and help in promotion of positive health. Sessions cover SukshmaVyayama, dynamics, basic and intermediate Yogasanas, Pranayama and meditation. Nivriti is a Certified Pranic Healer and does pranic healing for common ailments and conducts Twin Heart meditation sessions. She has assisted, worked and supervised at various yoga centres, hospitals and Arogyadhama (SVYASA).
“Health, Happiness and Harmony” are basic things desired by all and is motive behind “MYSTIQUE MOKSHA - life full of health & happiness”. Mystique Moksha offers sessions that are a unique blend based on the concepts of Hatha Yoga and Patanjali Yoga.
- Yoga for fitness, weight-loss and stress management
- Mum’s fitness: core and strength through yoga
- Individual session of pranic healing and pranic psychotherapy
- Therapy sessions for arthritis, diabetes, backache, migraine
- SHATKARMA: (CLEANSING PRACTICES) – For Sinus, Digestive disorders and Intestinal cleansing. Two hour special practice with prior appointment.
- Special Event/Workshops for Team building or Wellness Campaigns
- Classical Hatha Yoga Session designed for corporate environment
- Special Pranayama Session for Refresh and Relaxation of mind
- Special Yoga for runners
- Desktop Yoga for rejuvenation and Stress management
One-on-One Yoga Sessions: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, by prior appointment.
Contact us today for more information.