REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Hi, my name is Urska and I’m qualified Remedial Massage Therapist. I studied at the Natural Health Academy of Australia Adelaide and TAFE SA Port Adelaide.
I’m committed to providing each client with optimal care and assisting people achieve their health, wellness and relaxation goals through Massage Therapy. I’m registered with all Private Health Funds and offer the following massage services:
- Sports & Remedial Massage, also known as soft tissue therapy, is a specialised, dynamic deep tissue massage. It is a treatment for the whole body, as well as the area where a specific problem has been located. The aim of the therapy is to find and treat the cause of the disorder, not only the symptoms.
- Pregnancy Massage is a healthy way to reduce stress and promote overall wellness. Pregnancy Massage can relieve many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema (or swelling).
- Relaxation Massage or Swedish massage is a smooth, gentle, flowing style that promotes general relaxation, relieves muscular tension, plus improves circulation and range of movement.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage, also known as MLD is a gentle massage that is intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph which carries waste products away from the tissues back toward the heart.
- Myofascial Release is a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Myofascial Cupping is a soft tissue therapy that encourages healing by creating a negative pressure or suction on the skin using plastic or glass cups that pull up underlying tissues, blood, and other fluids close to the surface of the skin.
I’m a member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS). I currently work at Largs Bay Health and Yoga center at Largs Bay and Goodlife Health Club West Lakes.
To book a Massage with me please call 0451 125 399.