Panchkosh Wellness Centre
Welcome to Panchkosh Wellness Centre
Ayurveda and Yoga are among the most trusted schools of physical and spiritual health from India. Their ancient and proven benefits have been accepted by experts around the world. Now Panchkosh Wellness Centre brings you all the benefits of these time honoured schools of thought – in one place.
Panchkosh Wellness Centre is all about the natural way to health – physical, mental and spiritual. From traditional Ayurvedic & Thai massages to meditation, yoga classes to professional Ayurvedic health consultation and all the way to holistic therapies – Panchkosh Wellness Centre is your one stop sanctuary to create and maintain healthier you.
Panchkosh Wellness explores, analyses and offers solutions for each of five sheaths.
- Stability: The Physical Sheath is dependent on food for its sustenance and lasts as long as it can absorb nourishment. Different therapies such as Panchkarma and various massages are used for detoxification and yoga sessions for greater health and stability.
- Vitality: The Sheath of Prana (The Vital Energy), is the manifestation of the universal vital energy. The force that vitalizes and holds together the body and the mind. One can learn to harness the pranic energy with right breathing exercise, Yogic Pranayam, being in touch with nature and eating natural food. Massage, Acupressure, Reiki and Magneto-therapy can also help in free flow of Prana – the energy field for Vitality.
- Clarity: The Sheath of Mind is the seedbed of all the thoughts, emotions, feelings that are related to pain and pleasure. Mental faculty that receives all sensory inputs, interprets them as good or bad and desires the good. Aromatherapy, Meditative workouts for righteousness can affect your sheath of mind giving you the right tools to achieve clarity.
- Wisdom: The Sheath of Intellect offers discernment. Right Meditation & self-reflection techniques with the help of life coaching and subconscious mind programming one can enhance sheath of intellect causing uplifted wisdom. The idea is to make one more intuitive, wise and connected with the source of all wisdom.
- Bliss: The Sheath of Bliss carries the main features of Joy and Peace. Relaxation techniques and joyful light sessions with the gradual practice of inner silence can achieve long lasting blissful moments. Healing through Mantra listening, recitation and prayer. The idea is to get connected to something greater then self for long lasting joy and fulfilment.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine which originated in India and remains one of the country’s leading traditional health systems which has also gained popularity and acceptance around the world. As with popular interpretation of traditional medicines, Ayurveda too is considered as mainstream or complementary or alternative medicine. Ayurevda is essentially holistic - using a combination of massage, diet, exercise, herbal preparations and other techniques to restore the balance of the spirit, body and mind.
PROFESSIONAL AYURVEDIC CONSULTATION
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of medicine which is gaining increasing acceptance around the world.This 5000-year old system focuses on the root cause of ailment instead of symptoms and takes a holistic approach including lifestyle changes as well as herbal medication, At Panchkosh Wellness Centre, you will receive professional Ayurvedic consultation by registered and experienced practitioners about a wide range of ailments and medical issues.
It is a seated head, neck, and shoulder massage with an Ayurvedic foot massage focusing on key reflex points in the feet. This combination helps to clear congestion and relax your entire body.
It is a full-body warm oil Ayurvedic massage which acts as a powerful recharger and rejuvenator of mind and body.
It is a deep relaxing treatment in which soothing stream of warm herbal oil is poured over the third eye (Sixth Chakra) of the forehead followed by gentle scalp massage. It works on cerebral system, helps in relaxing the nervous system and balancing body and mind.
When muscles and tendons become damaged or impaired, knotted, and tense or immobile, remedial massage provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow.
Swedish Massage technique is to relax the entire body by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to our vital organ heart.
Aromatherapy Body Massage combines the power of touch with the sense of smell. An effective aid to relaxation, the massage heips to smooth away stress, unknotting tense and aching muscles.
Deep Tissue Massage
Performed by qualified staff, this massage focuses on certain points of the body to relieve sore muscles, reduce tension and increase circulation. With ﬁrm penetrating movements, it is both powerful and gentle with rhythmic grace.
Traditional Thai Massage
Thai Massageis richly rewarding, holistic therapy that can relax as well as energize, help to maintain good health and assist in relieving many common ailments.
Reflexology is based on the belief that the body contains constantly flowing energy (Prana or Chi)which unites with reﬂex points of the feet.
Hot Stone Massage
Smooth, heated stones combined with heated oil is used in Hot Stone Massage. Heated stones are placed very carefully at specific points on the body known as energy centers which get clogged in our day to day life.
Contact us today and let Ayurveda show you the natural way to good health.
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now