Physio-Wise provides individuals with many forms of treatment for a variety of physio conditions. All of our physios are fully qualified with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy. In addition to our physiotherapy treatments, we also have a Remedial Massage Therapist who can assist with a wide range of conditions.
Treating Common Conditions
- Some of the more common conditions that we treat are sporting injuries, work related injuries, fractures, joint replacements and reconstructions, arthritic conditions, overuse injuries, incontinence, paediatric development, strokes and paralysis. Learn more…
- As the are a great number of different problems presented daily, we have developed a comprehensive range of programs to best suit your individual needs. Learn more
Physio-Wise started in Lyndoch in 1997 and has continued to grow with new physios joining the team. We currently have 7 physios working in clinics at both Gawler and Lyndoch and 1 remedial massage therapist at the Gawler clinic. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff.
Offering a Comprehensive Range
- Fully qualified physiotherapists that are there to help you
- Treatment for a variety of conditions
- Comprehensive range of programs
- Treatments are tailored to suit individual needs
- Friendly helpful staff
- Two Locations
- After hours appointments available
Physio-Wise is committed to providing the best quality treatment for your condition. Our physios predominantly use a hands on approach but we also have the latest electro-medical equipment to use as needed.
Our goal is to serve you with an exceptionally friendly and prompt service and to provide the best in physiotherapy so that you can achieve maximal wellness.
Comprehensive Range of Treatments
- Neck, Back & Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle Discomfort
- Dry Needling
- Supervised Gym
- Women’s Health
- Pre and Post Pregnancy
- Real Time Ultrasound
- Radial Shock Wave Therapy
- Dynamic And Rigid Taping
- Third Party cases
- Work Cover cases
Specialised Training and Treatment
- DRY NEEDLING – Dry needling is a special technique where very fine needles are inserted in to very specific points in the skin to relieve aches and pains. Learn more…
- WOMEN’S HEALTH – Physio-Wise offers a comprehensive Women’s Health Physiotherapy service. We provide effective management for a range of conditions specific to women throughout their life. Learn more…
- PILATES – Physio-Wise offers Pilates on an individual basis or as a group session. Pilates is a fitness regime that improves muscle control, flexibility, coordination and strength. It is designed to work the entire body in fluid movements and can be modified for the very unfit or the injured, through to high intensity for high level athletes. Learn more…
- RADIAL SHOCK WAVE THERAPY – Physio-Wise is pleased to offer our clients access to Shockwave therapy as part of our range of services. This is a proven and non-invasive treatment option. We have experienced great outcomes with long term tendinopathies and soft-tissue pathologies. Learn more…
DO YOU HAVE PAIN OR HEALTH CONCERNS?We can provide relief, treatment and advice so that you can get back to healthy living.We guarantee that you will be fully satisfied with the quality of your care.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now