Positive Integrated Physiotherapy
Positive Integrated Physiotherapy’s motto is developing balance, whether that balance has been altered due to a direct injury (e.g. a car accident), a sports injury or an injury that has developed over time – due to repetitive postural patterns such as carrying children on your hip, sitting at a computer for long periods of time or riding hunched over a bicycle for kilometres on end training for an event.
It is our primary goal to focus on the underlying root cause of the imbalance and help you to find ways to restore balance in your life and to prevent it from recurring again.
This involves hands-on treatments such as:
- Physiotherapy – Structural mobilisation and manipulation
- Craniosacral therapy to calm the nervous system
- Mind-body techniques – Pilates and yoga to bring you more awareness to how you breathe, how you move and the way your body has adapted to pain, and we address how we can break those patterns of pain
- Soft tissue releases (deep tissue massage and myofascial releases)
- Acupuncture/Dry needling
We focus on the entire body as a whole and strive to get you off the treatment table and back into the full swing of life as quickly as possible.
What do we treat?
- Back pain
- Sports injuries/artistic sports injuries
- Joint sprains/muscle strains
- Musculoskeletal pain associated with: chronic pain, asthma and breathing difficulties, anxiety and PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)
- Yoga therapy – for back pain, pregnancy, fertility and specific pain management programmes for chronic pain or cancer
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Occupational overuse syndromes (repetitive strain)
- Clinical Pilates – modified Pilates programmes specific to injuries and sports specific strengthening programmes
For more information, click here.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now