Sound and Movement Learning
Sound and Movement Learning is a practice with 20 years experience, specialising in children and adults suffering from disorders and learning difficulties, caused by:
- Poor Balance and Coordination
- Retained Primitive Reflexes
- Poor Visual and Auditory Processing
- Speech Disorders
- Poor Memory skills
- Poor Fine and Gross Motor skills
- Poor Concentration and Organisation skills
- Poor Oculo-motor skills
- Stress and Anxiety
- Poor Socialisation
- Sleep Disorders
- Bed Wetting
Each child and adult is initially assessed and individual program using SAMONAS Sound Therapy and Neurodevelopmental Therapy is created to target each individual’s needs. A practical home-based easy to follow program is provided to suit individual life-style of each family.
Contact us today for more information.