Myofascial Release & Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapist
Servicing areaEastern Hills and Kalamunda. Online Coaching consults Australia wide available
Nicky enjoys and is excited about the opportunity to assist you in achieving your optimal health and potential.
With over 30 years of experience in clinical health services, she is fully qualified, registered and insured.
By using different techniques, she can help relieve your suffering and bring about relief with no pain. Some clients even fall asleep while being treated!
As a massage therapist with extensive experience and a wealth of practical knowledge in nursing and midwifery, you will receive an individual assessment with every visit to ensure your massage meets your unique needs.
During your massage, you'll experience relief, alignment, and rejuvenation.
You can seek her assistance, education, and coaching to address the factors causing you pain and dissatisfaction.
Her specialties include the following:
- Balance and Gait Assessment and Treatment
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release Therapies
- Neuromuscular and Nervous System Therapy
- Posture Screening, Analysis and Alignment
- Remedial Massage including Soft Tissue Therapies
- Respiratory Dysfunction Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Scar Tissue Release
Additionally, Nicky facilitates learning groups for professional development to help other therapists improve their skills.
Private health fund rebates are available.
Acute and Chronic Pain Massage
The massage can assist with the recovery after an injury, surgery, burns, or fractured bones.
Using a variety of remedial techniques in a treatment plan that will provide you with:
- Relief from acute or chronic pain
- Improved movement and function
- Reduced swelling
- Increased flexibility
- Scar development is reduced
Whether you need a remedial or relaxation massage, your massage is tailored to meet your specific needs, leaving you feeling wonderful.
You can relax and enjoy your massage knowing that you are in the hands of midwifery trained and accredited massage therapist.
After surgery or injury recovery, a variety of remedial techniques are employed, such as myofascial releases, manual lymphatic drainage, positional releases, and techniques to improve circulation.
In sport-related activities, training and competition, there are several common tension and injury areas. Sports Massage Treatment addresses these issues.
- Ankle injuries
- Back and neck strain
- Muscle strain
- Muscle tendon and ligament recovery
- Misalignment of the body caused by tight soft tissues
- Shoulder injury
- Tight hamstrings, quads and adductors
- Tennis elbow
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
This treatment is gentle, relaxing, and non-invasive. The technique is known to enhance lymph flow and speed up the removal of tissues.
MLD can be used along with other therapies or as a stand-alone treatment.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage can be used to treat:
- Burns and radiation exposure
- Circulatory disturbances
- Inflammatory conditions without infection
- Pre and post-surgery
- Primary and secondary lymphoedema
- Sprains, strains and injury
- Skin conditions
Contact Nicky to find out what services would be most helpful to you or to make an appointment!
- Diploma In Remedial Massage
- Pregnancy Massage Consultant
- Infant Massage Consultant
- Bachelor Of Science Nursing
- Post Graduate Certificate Midwifery
- Master Futures And Foresight
- Graduate Diploma Education
- Certificate Of Life Coaching
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now