Ten Toes Yoga Brisbane
Servicing areaNew Farm | Ascot | Brisbane CBD, Queensland
Ten Toes Yoga and Natural Health
Yoga classes of all shapes and sizes so you can
get fit, healthy and relaxed.
- Locations - Our Brisbane Yoga studio locations are Ascot, New Farm & the Brisbane CBD
- Timetables - No need to book for weekly classes, just show up
- Events - Bookings are essential for all Courses and Workshops
- Beginners Page - Beginners, we have a whole page of information especially for you
- Passes & Prices - Start out with an Intro Pass $20 (three classes, valid 14 days)
- Class Guidelines - We have mats, but you’ll need to bring your own mat and towel for Hot Yoga classes
- Pregnancy Yoga - Pregnant? We have Pregnancy Yoga classes to help you have a beautiful pregnancy
- FAQs - More questions? Maybe someone else has already asked
Ten Toes first opened its doors in August 2006 in a studio in a back street in New Farm, Brisbane.
Now with three beautiful Yoga studios in destination street locations around Brisbane (in Ascot, New Farm and Brisbane CBD) Ten Toes has grown to more than 40 Yoga classes per week, more than ten highly trained, dedicated teachers and frequent courses and workshops to help you on your quest for health, fitness, peace and self-realisation.
Each of the Ten Toes Yoga teachers has experienced transformation of some kind as a result of their Yoga practice and feels privileged to now be able to share these sacred teachings with you.
Yoga Classes at Ten Toes Yoga Brisbane
Description of Classes
Vinyasa style Yoga classes that link poses together in a flowing style for fitness, flexibility and an attuned awareness of energy flow. A mixed-level practice, everyone welcome.
Intense Vinyasa Yoga Flow class using strong poses and transitions. Not for beginners, understanding of alignment fundamentals is necessary and some strength and fitness is definitely helpful.
Hot Yoga Flow
Power Vinyasa Yoga in a room heated to around 28-30 degrees. More intense than a Yoga Flow class and assumes a working understanding of alignment, so not for beginners. And not if you’re pregnant.
A few gentle stretches, some restorative yoga poses using bolsters and other props, followed by deep deep deep relaxation. Yoga of the relaxation variety.
Core Yoga Flow
Vinyasa Yoga Flow class focusing on all-important core strength to develop stability in the body, mind and, of course, Yoga practice. A mixed-level practice, everyone welcome.
A Yoga pose and breathing practice designed to give expecting Mums the healthiest pregnancy experience and prepare for child birth. Start anytime after 13 weeks and continue up until giving birth.
For Mums and their Bubs aged 6 weeks to 12 months. Yoga practice for Mum, massage for Bub and beautiful games for both. :)
Playful approach to Yoga pose and breathing practice to develop kids’ coordination, balance and ability to focus and relax. [bookings essential]
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now