Ultimate Detox Solutions and Indian and Oriental Head Massage Institute
67 Argus St
Cheltenham VIC 3192
Hypnobirthing is a way of birthing that teaches the mother techniques that help her towards a relaxing and stress free birth. It can transform pain and fear, thereby enabling a beautiful calm experience for mother and her partner.
Ultimate Detox Solutions and Indian and Oriental Head Massage Institute - HypnoBirthing
Hypnobirthing / Calm birth classes
We can teach you techniques for a safe and more comfortable birthing via guided imagery, visualisation and special breathing. Five 2 1/2 hour classes
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing
- Eliminates or greatly reduces the need for chemical painkillers
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours
- Eliminates fatigue during labour, leaving mother fresh, awake and with energy for actual birthing
- Eliminates risk of hyperventilation from “shallow’ breathing methods
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby and birthing companion
- More rapid postnatal recovery
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience nature intended
- Creates a more integral role for the birthing companion.
What you will learn
- Relaxation and self- hypnosis techniques to eliminate the fear and tension that cause long labour and pain, replacing it with confidence, calm and comfort.
- Other techniques to produce a shorter, more comfortable labour.
- The creation and control of the body’s own natural anaesthesia.
- The source of the myth that pain must accompany normal birthing.
- Why women in other cultures have birthings almost entirely free of discomfort.
- How the mother’s body is designed to work in neuro-muscular harmony with nature throughout labour.
- Practice in deep relaxation during and between uterine surges.
- The importance of prenatal and perinatal bonding.
What is hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a naturally induced state of relaxed concentration- a state of mind and body in which we communicate suggestions to our subconscious mind.This part of our mind influences what we think, how we feel, and the choices we make. It can actually control pain.
There is no magic to achieving success with self- hypnosis. Almost anyone who chooses to can reach deep relaxation and redirected focus.
When having your baby with Hypnobirthing, what you will experience is similar to the daydreaming or focusing that occurs when you are engrossed in a book or staring at a fire. You will be conversant and in good spirits- totally relaxed, but fully in control. You will be aware of you body’s contractions but will be able to determine the extent to which you feel the urge. You will experience your birthing in an atmosphere of calm and relaxation, without fear and tension that cause pain.
Your body’s natural anaesthesia ( endorphins) will replace the stress hormones that create pain.
When it’s time for your baby to be born, you will be fully awake and involved.
Most mothers expect there to be pain and stress around birth-they have heard that this will be so from a young age. Hypnobirthing helps them transform their beliefs and see that birthing can be calm and stress free.
About Hypnobirthing Melbourne
The philosophy of Hypnobirthing, the work of Grantly Dick Read and explaining how fear affects labour will help build a positive expectancy.
The Hypnobrithing Childbirth Education Method is based on the research and work of Dr. Grantly Dick-Read.
Prenatal and perinatal bonding involves the bonding of three people: mother, father and baby, and takes place throughout pregnancy and labour.
What is experienced in the body is determined in the mind–the mind chooses to accept it as being real.
When the mind accepts that birthing can proceed naturally and no pain be experienced the body responds to this.
Hypnobirthing mums usually experience labours that flow very smoothly from one phase into the next.
Five two and a half hour classes run periodically throughout the year. These classes celebrate life through teaching techniques for safe and more comfortable birthing through guided imagery, visualisation and special breathing.
How do I book classes?
Call 03 9584 7327 or email email@example.com
Michele studied Hypnobirthing in Australia and has a special interest in supporting people naturally from preconception to birth and beyond. Michele studied Hypnotherapy in the U.K. in 1990.
She is a registered Nurse and has a Bachelor of Science in Naturopathy. Michele is also an Aromatherapist, Colon hydrotherapist and Detox specialist.
“I’ve been delivering babies for over 20 years, including all of my own, and I’ve never seen anything like this. Don’t tell my wife - she’ll want another baby.” N.H Obstetrician
Courses are ongoing, usually one night a week over 5 weeks.
Courses include CD’s and a book.
- Bachelor of Health Science - Naturopathy
- Registered Nurse
- Hypnobirther for a calm birth
- Allergy tester
- Colon Hydrotherapist
- Indian head massage
Ultimate Detox Solutions specialises in diet, nutrition and colonic services, as well as running accredited courses in the ancient art of Indian Head Massage.
Ultimate Detox Solutions offers a safe, supportive environment and uses high-tech techonology. We aim to make your colonic experience as comfortable as it can possibly be.
If you're experiencing joint and muscle stiffness, tension headaches, eye strain or hair loss, there's never been a better time to experience this ancient massage technique practised in India for more than a thousand years. See our Indian Head Massage page for Introductory Workshops and booking details for Indian Head Massage Courses
The Naturopaths at Ultimate Detox Solutions will empower you to achieve better health and take control of your diet and lifestyle with the use of herbs, nutiritional supplements and flower remedies. Michele Wolff has over 20 years of experience as a clinician and lecturer. She is the author of "Digestive Solutions-101 Proven Methods to Solve Your Tummy Problems Naturally." Michele has a calm and supportive apporach and draws on a variety of qualifications and expertise to help a wide range of conditions.