Vicky Chandler is an integrated health therapist servicing the Western Suburbs of Melbourne, specializing in the treatment of Anxiety as well as helping people with a whole range of issues that impact on their wellbeing. With over 30 years experience in nursing and holistic medicine, she offers you a unique and extensive service, guaranteed to make a positive difference to your life. Whether you decide on having Clinical Hypnotherapy, Holistic Kinesiology or Counselling, Vicky will help you to recognize the underlying cause of your issues and assist you to restore balance to your mind, body and spirit.
Providing a high level of personal and professional integrity, characterized by a deep caring for those experiencing psychological, spiritual and physical distress, Vicky is a skilled and ethical therapist, who grounds her effective practice in a multidisciplinary supportive knowledge set. Combining the 30+years experience in nursing and support work in both General and Psychiatric Settings with the specialized skills of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Holistic Kinesiology, Vicky offers her clients an integrated and holistic approach to health and healing.
To guide and facilitate positive change in a persons life is a privilege.
Vickys main areas of interest include helping people overcome and manage anxiety symptoms and supporting people to change their present situation to reach their potential. She also facilitates regular workshops that help people to manage anxiety symptoms naturally.
Vicky Chandler is an Integrated Health Therapist with a wide range of expertise and skills to help you restore balance and wellbeing-
Providing the following services:
- Clinical Hypnotherapy (Diploma)
- Holistic Kinesiology (Diploma Health Science)
- Acupressure using 5 Element Chinese Medicine Philosophy
- Creative visualization and meditation
- Ego state therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Chakra and Aura balancing
- Emotion freedom techniques
- Australian Bush Essences tailored to individual emotional needs.
- Enhancing Brain Function and managing learning difficulties.
- Creating sacred space for people transitioning during Dying.
- Relaxation massage
- Creative Visualization and Meditation
- Co-facilitator and developer of Infinity Sound Healing Journeys.
- Director of Managing Anxiety Symptoms and Thriving All The Same workshops.
$120.00 per hour
$145.00 1.5 hour session
Specially formulated Flower Essences $15.00
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy- Phoenix Institute Melbourne taught under the guidance of course developer and coordinator Mr.Lloyd Volkryn, a highly respected teacher in the field of hypnotherapy.
- Diploma Health Science (Holistic Kinesiology)
- College of Complementary Medicine
- Certificate 1V in Workplace training and Assessment
- Cert 1V Mental Health Worker (non-clinical)
- Division 2 Enrolled Nurse/ Enrolled Psychiatric Nurse
- Certificate Advanced Acupressure- clinical application- Dr Charles Krebbs
- ARMS Massage Certificates- Whole body, Deep Tissue, Common Injuries 1 & 2. Hot Stone Massage (Chinese and Relaxation)
- Trauma Release Exercise Instructor Workshop attendee
- Certified Reiki healer India 2013
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Mastering Fear 2 Freedom Life Coach
Volunteer for HH Dalai Lama Australia since 2002. Most recently at 2015 Teachings in Brisbane.
Volunteer Massage therapist for Elite runners at St George Melbourne Marathon 2010
Registered Professional Member Australian Hypnotherapy Association
Registered specialized Member Australian Traditional Medicine Society No: 24777
Working with Children Card
Senior first Aide certificate.
Dip. Clinical Hypnotherapy, Dip. Health Science (Holistic Kinesiology) TAA Cert1V
Operating from The Hot Yoga Room Health and Well Being Centre, 139A Nelson Place, Williamstown, VIC 3016 - 9am- 9pm Fridays.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!