Term 1 Classes, 2020
Eight Monday Evenings:
3 Feb to 23 Mar, 2020, 7:15 - 8:30pm
Eight Thursday Mornings:
6 Feb to 26 Mar, 2020 10:00 - 11:15am
Who: Beginners through to experienced meditators
Where: 5/9 Hill St, Roseville
Enquiries and bookings: email@example.com or 02 9415 4023
What to expect
The meditation approach is direct, practical and simple. It is suitable for beginners through to experienced meditators. There will be exercises each week to help integrate the benefits of meditation into the everyday life. Classes allow for individual attention and participants are seated in chairs throughout meditation.
Classes are free of any religious affiliation and everything is clearly explained without needing to use Eastern terms.
Benefits of Meditation sessions:
- Learn how to relax and ‘switch off’
- Practises to remain grounded and present even when triggered emotionally
- Ability to recognise and reduce unhelpful thought and behavioural patterns
- Learn to be more in command of situations in your life
- Practical tips and practises for achieving a better night’s sleep
About Joshua Rasco
Joshua began meditation over twenty years ago and has been teaching meditation for six years. His meditation sessions have enabled others to experience greater calmness and life balance, less stress and improved sleep.
For a more comprehensive understanding of Joshua's approach to Meditation and to read what participants have to say, visit his Meditation Classes page.