Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine
SITCM is one of Australia's oldest and most respected educational institutions in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), conveniently located in the Sydney CBD. Our highly affordable teaching clinic is open to the public.
Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine Virtual Open Day is scheduled on 11:00am to 2:00pm, Saturday 26 June 2021. Courses 1. Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine; 2. Diploma of Remedial Massage HLT52015.
The Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SITCM) is a progressive institution that promotes the growth and development of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in the Sydney CBD. SITCM aims to produce primary health care practitioners who practice in a safe, effective and responsible manner within the framework of TCM.
The courses provided by SITCM are designed to empower graduates, serve the community through primary health care and provide ongoing education programs through working alongside other therapists in various clinical settings. SITCM fosters open-mindedness and commitment to high ideals, providing an environment in which students are able to fully develop the habits of continuing self-education and self-fulfilment through service to others.
Our Teaching Staff
Our lecturers and clinical supervisors have been involved in TCM for many years, as both educators and practitioners. Many run their own private TCM practices, and most originally studied TCM in China.
A number of our staff enjoy widespread recognition as leaders in their field, and all thrive on the challenge of providing scholarly education services that are evidence-based, academically rigorous and integrate theory and practice.
The SITCM Teaching Clinic serves the public and provide a facility for students to practice. It is an affordable option for those interested in TCM treatment. The Clinic is supervised by highly qualified TCM practitioners who are registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia and have been practicing TCM for more than 10 years.
7 Reasons to Study at SITCM
- We have been teaching Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 37 years.
- Many of our teachers practise TCM in their own private clinics.
- Several of our teachers enjoy widespread recognition as leaders in their field.
- We are conveniently located in the Sydney CBD.
- Our Bachelor of TCM is approved by the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMBA).
- Our Bachelor of TCM prepares graduates for real practise by including 900 hours of clinic experience, which may be completed at our on-campus clinic.
- After graduating with our Bachelor of TCM and registering with the CMBA, you are all ready to practise TCM in Australia.
We will endeavour to ensure that your time at SITCM is rewarding.
Contact us today for more information about our range of courses and enrolment dates!
ABN 30 100 578 836 | CRICOS provider number 01768K
TEQSA provider number PRV12177 | RTO Code: 5143