Find a Acupressurist in your area
Member since 2011
Achieve Physio & Massage
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Convenient, effective, sports & remedial massage.
Appointments available before & after work hours & Saturdays.
Achieve Physio & Massage Coorparoo
Achieve Massage - The Massage Specialists
At Achieve Massage we have a simple philosophy, “Give your client what they need”.
We understand that our clients come to see us because they have individual needs and that often they have very little time in their lives to take care of these musculo-skeletal needs.
Too often we hear our clients say that their last massage was “too gentle” or “too strong” or “didn’t get to the core of the problem” or even “didn’t explain what my problem was and how they were going to help”.
At Achieve Massage we have a powerful point of difference. We believe that in order to treat musculo-skeletal and stress related problems effectively you must first have an accurate understanding of the condition. In order to affect this diagnosis we have a physiotherapist with more than 24 years experience in elite sports and musculo-skeletal pain management on hand heading our team of Remedial Therapists should the client request an assessment. We have access to diagnostic imaging referral such as x-ray, ultrasound and MRI.
Every Massage Therapist at Achieve Massage is trained to a minimum "Diploma of Remedial Massage" level and has post graduate training specializing in advanced soft tissue massage techniques from a sports physiotherapist.
Our staff are required to keep accurate records of your consultation so that we have a full history of your musculo-skeletal problems and can therefore provide individualized, effective massage techniques. All information conforms to privacy and code of conduct rules.
This simple philosophy has seen Achieve Massage develop a consistently loyal client base with most referrals coming from word of mouth testimony.
If you are in pain or have stress related problems of tension, muscular knots,sports injuries, joint stiffness, headaches or any other musculo-skeletal pain, please come and see us and tell us what you think.
Seven reasons why we are different ...
- We have a number of Soft Tissue Specialists on staff so that clients can be seen as quickly as possible at a time which suits them once they contact us for an appointment.
- We have Hicaps/Eftpos facilities available for easy access to private health refunds for our clients. No waiting in line for private health refunds.(Subject to clients' private health coverage)
- Our treatment times vary from 30, 45, 60 & 90 minutes (more if necessary) so that our clients receive an effective massage which is value for money.
- A physiotherapy appointment can be arranged quickly should the client request a diagnosis. X-ray and MRI referral can also be arranged if necessary.
- All Massage Therapists are Soft Tissue Specialists and are trained to "Diploma of Remedial Massage" levels .They also have post graduate specialist training via workshops from the Physiotherapist.
- We take pride in our cleanliness and professional presentation and at all times maintain a friendly, relaxed approach to looking after our clients.
- We offer before & after work hours & Saturday hours (by appointment)
Therapies Available ...
- Highly skilled, effective Remedial (therapeutic) massage
- Sports Massage – preparation & recovery for all codes and levels from the Weekend Warrior to Australian Representative sportsmen and woman
- Deep Tissue massage
- Myofascial Release Massage
- Trigger Point therapy
- Connective Tissue Massage
- Electrotherapy –by physio
- Relaxation Therapy Massage
- Heat Therapy
- PNF release stretching (Gentle effective release techniques used by physios, chiropractors & osteopaths
- MET – Muscle Energy Techniques
- Postural Evaluations
- Exercise Scientist
- Self management routines for home with self-trigger point routines and equipment
- Acupressure Techniques
Consultations and Pricing ...
- 30 minutes - $50
45 minutes - $75
60 minutes - $85
- Initial Consultation - $105
Standard Consultation - $105
- 8am - 7pm - Weekdays
10am - 2pm - Saturdays
Bach.of Physiotherapy; Sports Physiotherapist;Strength & Conditioning Specialist; Senior lecturer Sports & Fitness (Australian Institute of Applied Sciences) Post-graduate massage therapy lecturer.
Diploma of Remedial Massage. Post -graduate training in Sports and Therapeutic Massage under Physiotherapist.