Affirmotive Sex & Relationship Therapy - Workshops
Servicing areaAustralia-wide, New Zealand and Australasia
Workshops - For Spouses, Partners, and Sex Addicts
These workshops will be presented by our accomplished sexologist Heide McConkey, who is an exceptional specialist in her field and one who has made a difference in the lives of many for the treatment of sexual addiction for over a decade.
Our workshops have a number of objectives.
- Spouses and partners will receive support around their feelings.
- Spouses and partners will learn strategies in assessing and coming to terms with certain situations.
- Recover lost identity, values, respect, a loss in self-esteem and setting firm boundaries moving forward.
- Sex addicts gain new insights and perspectives about what has causes their addiction
- Identify triggers, motivation and moods that may trigger their addiction.
- Develop short and long term strategies to deal with their addiction.
- Validate emotional trauma and pain in both individuals.
- Setting short term and future goals.
- Applying healthy sexuality and intimacy boundaries moving forward.
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now