Altona Meadows Osteopathy & Healthcare Clinic
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Altona Meadows Osteopathy and Healthcare Clinic provides Osteopathy, Nutrition, Sports and Remedial Massage and Dry Needling - phone the clinic to book.
About Altona Meadows Osteopathy & Healthcare Clinic
WE HAVE A UNIQUE PHILOSOPHY OF CARE
At Altona Meadows Osteopathy & Healthcare Clinic we offer you the option of healthcare with an holistic approach. Our clinic Director is an experienced Osteopath who has experience working in a variety of different clinics before developing one of her own. She has gathered an experienced and knowledgeable group of practitioners whose aim it is to to improve your health and wellbeing.
Our goal is to provide you with safe and effective treatment, not only to assist you with your complaint but also to prevent its recurrence.
Altona Meadows Osteopathy & Healthcare Clinic offers the following therapies:
Remedial Massage Therapy
We have a referral network which includes: Podiatry, Musculoskeletal specialists and other healthcare providers, enabling us to give you access to the best care possible. If we can't help you we will refer you to the person that can.
CAN WE HELP YOU?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, YOU'RE WELCOME TO PHONE THE CLINIC TO FIND OUT HOW WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU
- Are you at a desk all day – do you have tight shoulders and neck - do you experience eye strain and head-aches?
- Does your work or day require you to do a lot of lifting, bending, twisting or repetitive movements which cause lower back and other repetitive strains and pains?
- Are you active or do you play sports and have sports related injuries or concerns?
- Are you pregnant and experiencing lower back or other pains or considering becoming pregnant and want to make sure that your body and spine is moving and functioning to the best of its ability?
- Have you just had a baby and want to make sure that he or she is progressing ok?
- Are you elderly and suffering from aches and pains or arthritis?
- Do you just feel as though you need a tune up?
- Do you experience period pain or digestive problems?
WHAT HAPPENS ON YOUR FIRST VISIT?
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early so that you can fill out the necessary forms. Your first visit will go for approximately 45mins-1hr. You will be asked to fill out a health screen questionnaire which will help to give your osteopath an overall picture of your general health and provide you with the best possible care. This will be discussed with your osteopath. If needed, investigations such as blood pressure checks or neurological exams will be performed.
Your Osteopath will perform a structural exam of your posture, spine, joints and muscles. Restrictions in movement and/or pain during movement as well as tenderness will be looked for.
Once your examination is complete, the information gained from your history and that from the examination will allow your Osteopath to come up with a provisional diagnosis and treatment plan.
Subsequent treatments will be 30mins.
OUR GOALS ARE
Altona Meadows Osteopathy & Healthcare Clinic’s practitioners are able to treat a variety of complaints, ranging from acute and chronic pain to injuries.
- To encourage you to maintain your health and wellbeing by giving advice that will ensure your results are enduring.
- To foster ongoing professional development within our professions.
- To welcome you into our friendly, warm environment and to ensure that you’re comfortable with any practitioner you see.
If you present with a chronic complaint you may be eligible for a Medicare rebate under the "Extended Primary Care" scheme. Please chat with your GP about this and gain a referral, otherwise no referral is needed.
TAC, workcover and DVA patients are all welcome at the clinic.
HICAPS and EFT are available
Altona Meadows Osteopathy & Healthcare Clinic’s hours are:
Tue: 9-2pm & 6-8pm
Tue: 4pm - 8pm
Fri: 4pm - 8pm
(If urgent attention is needed outside these hours please phone the clinic)
If you’d like to hear about which therapy is right for your needs, or to book, call Altona Meadows Osteopathy & Healthcare Clinic, visit our website or click on one of the buttons below to make contact.
Dr. Rose Pirritano
Bachelor science (clinical science)
Master Health Science (Osteopathy)