Ambition Health - Mitch Peterman
Servicing areaStrathpine, Redcliffe
Ambition Health was founded by Mitch Peterman - an experienced and dedicated Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist.
Mitch is passionate about empowering people to achieve better health through good nutrition and regular physical activity. He aims to provide evidence-based, practical advice on nutrition and exercise to all of his clients. Mitch prides himself on providing a tailored plan to each individual based on their unique situation and circumstances. He seeks to educate, motivate and empower others to improve their overall health and quality of life.
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Dietetics) (Honours)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement Studies) (Honours)
Main areas that he covers, but not limited to include:
- Weight management
- Diabetes management
- Cholesterol and blood pressure management
- Coeliac Disease
- Adverse food reactions (Allergies, Intolerances, Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (Reflux, Inflammatory Bowel Disease,
- Chronic Musculoskeletal conditions (neck and back pain, other joint pain)
- Respiratory conditions (Asthma, Emphysema, COPD)
Dietitian Initial consult (45mins) - $110
Dietitian review consult (30mins) $85
Exercise Physiology consult (30mins) $85
Private Health Insurance rebates available (rebates can vary so check with your health fund).
Clients with an Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDM/EPC) from their GP are entitled to a medicare rebate of $55.10 for each consultation.
Call Mitch today to find out more or reach him through the 'Make an Enquiry' form below.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now