Dr. Andrea Ormazabal - OSTEOLINKS - OSTEOPATHY
Moonee Ponds Mind Body Health Centre
23 Gladstone st
Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
TEMPORARILY CLOSED, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THANKYOU.
Dr. Andrea Ormazabal - Osteopathy
Osteopathic treatments can incorporate a range of therapeutic techniques including but not limited to soft tissues (such as muscles, ligaments and tendons), the spine and nervous system, and may use a variety of different hands-on methods, including:
- Spinal manipulation
- Soft tissue massage techniques
- Articulation – gentle rhythmic joint movements
- Stretching muscles and joint capsules
- Fascial Therapy
- Muscle energy techniques – encouraging muscles to work against resistance
Andrea is holistic in her approach paying close attention to the presenting musculoskeletal complaints as well as utilising exercise/stretching prescription, rehabilitation, and dry needling as a part of a comprehensive approach to achieve mobility.
Andrea has a special intrest in assessing musculoskeletal presentations in the Pre/Postnatal and paediatric patient.
Osteopathy May Assit
- arthritis associated pain & mobility restriction
- foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- back pain, neck pain, and sciatica
- hand, shoulder, and elbow pain
- tennis and golfer's elbow
- postural problems due to pregnancy, sports injury, driving or work strain
For more information about Osteopathy, view my website, send me an email or give me a call.
- B.App.Sc.(Comp. Medicine) Master of Osteopathy
- B.A.Sc. Nursing, Graduate Diploma Midwifery Sc.
- Occupational Health, Safety & Ergonomics Grad. Cert
- Paediatric, Obstetric Post Grad courses.
- Newborn Behavioral Observational (NBO) system.
- Myofascial Trigger Point Dry Needling Certificate.
- Working with children check
- Annual Women's and Children's Health Update
- Newborn Safe Sleep Space
- Cultural competency training.
- Professional Member - Osteopathy Australia
- Spanish spoken