Dr. Andrea Ormazabal - Osteopathy
Osteopathic treatments can incorporate a range of therapeutic techniques including but not limited to soft tissues (such as muscles, ligaments and tendons), the spine and nervous system, and may use a variety of different hands-on methods, including:
- Spinal manipulation
- Soft tissue massage techniques
- Articulation – gentle rhythmic joint movements
- Stretching muscles and joint capsules
- Fascial Therapy
- Muscle energy techniques – encouraging muscles to work against resistance
Andrea is holistic in her approach paying close attention to the presenting musculoskeletal complaints as well as utilising exercise/stretching prescription, rehabilitation, and dry needling as a part of a comprehensive approach to achieve mobility.
Andrea has a special intrest in assessing musculoskeletal presentations in the Pre/Postnatal and paediatric patient.
Osteopathy May Assit
- arthritis associated pain & mobility restriction
- foot, ankle, hip, and knee pain
- back pain, neck pain, and sciatica
- hand, shoulder, and elbow pain
- tennis and golfer's elbow
- postural problems due to pregnancy, sports injury, driving or work strain
For more information about Osteopathy, view my website, send me an email or give me a call.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now