Membership for Practitioners, Students & Affiliates
Servicing areaBrunswick East, Victoria
Membership is available to practising and non-practising podiatrists, podiatric surgeons, as well as podiatry students enrolled in a university course and registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Full-Time Member
- Part-Time Member
- New Professional First Year Member
- New Professional Second Year Member
- New Professional Third Year Member
- Affiliate Member
- Student Member
- Honorary and Life Member
Membership in your state APodA is an investment in your career, your profession, and your future.
The APodAs work with their members and the APodC to elevate the standing and profile of podiatry within the healthcare industry and throughout the community.
As a member, you will have access to COVID-19 resources, HR portal, professional support, clinical and business support, graduate and student information, webinar library, APodA podcast, publications, mental health support, member discounts, and APodA reports.
- Registration discount for both the national Australasian Podiatry Conference and your state-based conference in alternate years.
- Free access to online Continuing Professional Development Programs (CPD) and national webinars. Plus, you'll have access to state-specific CPD activities.
- Training in CPR and First Aid.
- Submissions funded for the Journal of Foot and Ankle Research (JFAR).
Professional Resources and Media
- Get discounted professional indemnity insurance through APodC's chosen provider.
- Enjoy exclusive discounted deals on goods and services from Member Benefits Australia
- Receive a free subscription to Australian Podiatrist, a bimonthly professional magazine, and get the latest APodA news updates.
- Discount on QIP Practice Accreditation.
- Post free classified ads online
- Resources for Foot Health Month, including promotional materials and information.
- Member podiatrists may use the trademarked “P” logo exclusively.
- Get personalised, electronic patient information sheets and posters every week from FootScope.
- Access national member survey results.
- Website access for members only on the APodC and APodA.
- An overview of the practice, regulatory, and compliance information is available in the Podiatry Manual.
- You can access FocusOn brochures as well as other practice materials.
To know more about membership categories, fees and applications, please visit the APODA website.
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now