Jenny De Fazio
Jenny began to practise in September 1978 at the Benalla Health Studio.
Jenny was drawn to study massage therapy through her mother who had trained and worked with a Mr Saunders in Melbourne - one of Australias pioneers in massage therapy in the 1940s.
Laters Jennys passion for Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Iridology and Homeopathy was ignited by family illness in the early 1980s and the need to find answers other than repeated antibiotics and surgery.
She sought advice from a Naturopath, a member of the massage association - the results were outstanding. This was a major turning point, both on a personal and professional level.
These events led Jenny to a lifetime of research and formal study of traditional healing philosophies and techniques, then with the expanding scientific research becoming available - the integration of Traditional Healing Techniques together with Evidence Based Complimentary Medicine bringing a wealth of knowledge, wisdom and experience to offer.
Jenny has specialised in reproductive health over the past 15 years and has been instrumental in many successful pregnancies even when I.V.F. has been unsuccessful. She has also provided complimentary medicine support when I.V.F has bee the necessary and appropriate option.
To follow on - support to healthy pregnancy, birthing, post partum and breasfeeding.
- Diploma Swedish Massage
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Diploma Nutritional Science
- Diploma Naturopathy
- Diploma Medical Herbalism
- Master Herbalist
- Diploma Ayurvedic Herbalism
- Cert - Instructor of Iridology
- Advanced Cert. German Iridology
- Advanced Diploma - Natural Fertility and Better Babies Preconception Health Care
- Diploma Fundamentals of Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Cert. Extra Lesson (Early Childhood, Behaviour and Learning Difficulties)
Jenny is a member of:
Jenny is a fellow member of:
- common childhood illnesses
- developmental, behavioural and learning difficulties
- digestive system
- nervous system / mental health
- respiratory system
- cardiovascular system
- reproductive system
- endocrine system
- urinary system
- immune system
- muscular skeletal
Emmy De Fazio
Emilio began to practise in September 1978 at Benalla Health Studio.
Emilio was drawn to study remedial massage therapy through his own personal experience playing Australian Rules Football - understanding the importance of remedial massages as treatment and prevention of muscular/skeletal injury, improvement in recovery time after games and training.
Over the 36 years in practise Emilio has studied and trained in massage and rehabilitation techniques including:
- Bowen Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Massage
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Deep Tissue Therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Stretching and Strengthening Exercises
- gaining an in depth understanding of the aetiology, assessment, treatment and prevention of soft tissue disfunction.
- Diploma of Swedish Massage
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Diploma of TCM Massage
Emilio is a member of AAMT and a Fellow Member of ANTA. He was awarded a Bachelor of Massage Therapy by the A.M.T. for his involvement at an Association level in the upgrading of education and training which saw the then Remedial Massage Course being accepted by RMIT which has evolved to become the Myotherapy Course. Emilios experience affords him the ability to address a wide variety of muscular skeletal conditioning plus the ability to tailor the treatment specific to the clients needs in a caring relaxed manner that leaves everyone at ease.
- Relaxation Massage - release the effects of everyday stresses.
- Remedial Massage - incorporating a variety of techniques in the:
- treatment of injuries
- prevention of injuries
- recovery from training
- relief from everyday aches, pains, stiffness and loss of mobility
- chronic conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia
- treatment to assist in management of various health conditions such as:
- functional digestive discomfort
- respiratory congestion / asthma etc
- headaches, migraine
- pre and post-surgery hip/knee/ankle/heart to assist in recovery
HOURS AND DAYS OF OPERATION
Our dispensary is specifically stocked with products from respected industry leaders and has a comprehensive range of quality herbals, homeopathics, nutritional supplements, flower essence and essential oils.
Jennifer De Fazio - N.D. D.N.Sci., D.M.H., D.R.M.,Bach.M.T.
Emilio De Fazio - D.R.M., D.S.M., Bach. M.T.
Associations we belong to:
A.N.T.A., A.A.M.T., N.H.A.A.