Nutrition & Naturopathy Consultations
Servicing areaBuderim and the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Online Consultation Australia Wide
What is Naturopathy?
A naturopath uses natural methods and substances such as herbal medicine, iridology, nutrition and pathology to investigate, support and promote the body's own healing and regulating mechanisms. Advice on diet and lifestyle is part of a consultation.
Naturopathy is a health oriented medicine which emphasises the maintenance of health and prevention of disease.
Whilst symptoms reveal important information, a naturopathic treatment reaches beyond easing symptoms, seeking to discover their actual cause. Treating the source of imbalance produces the results.
A qualified naturopath has undertaken extensive studies in the sciences (chemistry, biochemistry, anatomy and physiology, pathology) as well as herbal medicine, nutrition, counselling, iridology, and much more. A naturopath studies for at least 4 years full time and may specialise in a particular area.
How does nutrition help?
Nutrition has always been at the cornerstone of Naturopathic medicine and involves the use of foods and sometimes nutritional supplements to influence health and the disease process. We can only be truly healthy if we eat a nutrient rich diet, rather than the overly processed and nutrient poor diet alot of us can 'get by' on but will impact our health at some point.
- Food Intolerances - gluten, lactose, other
- High Cholesterol
- Fatty Liver (Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease NAFLD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's disease (IBD)
- Thrush (Candida albicans)
- Weight loss and Weight gain
- Common Cold and flu
- Anxiety and Panic attacks
- Insomnia (sleep disturbances)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Kidney stones
- Prostate enlagement (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy - BPH)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI's)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol/lipids
- Initial Consultation - All new Clients (1.5 -2 hours) $150
- Follow-up consultation (30mins to 60mins) $50-$100
- Short simple Consultation (30 mins) $85
- Acute simple Consultation (15mins) $45
- EFTPOS and Cash.
Book a consult now and be on your way to a healthier you!
- Diploma Of Remedial Massage
- Diploma Of Nutrition
- Bach Of Health Science (complementary Medicine)
- Adv Diploma Of Naturopathy
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now