About ACT Pain & Wellness Clinic Belconnen
Servicing areaBelconnen, Australian Capital Territory
How you benefit from treatment at A.C.T. Pain and Wellness clinic:
- We will book your appointment within 24 hours (during the working week + excluding holidays).
- We value your time as much as you do and provide your entry forms and questionaires to be filled in at home, we will let you know if there will be delays when you arrive and if you wish, we will call you if there is a delay in our schedule.
- We provide a welcoming atmosphere - our friendly, compassionate staff will ensure you are comfortable while you visit us.
- You will receive an attentive consultation and examination - we listen to you and your expectations and explain our findings so that you understand.
- If we can't help you we will refer you to the right practitioner for your needs.
- We provide treatments and advice that will help you to feel better immediately.
- We aim to work quickly – there are no long term treatment sign-up programs and we will teach you how to maintain your health once you’re better.
We offer 24-hour access and advice by email.
- Our extensive website offer evidence-based information about your health and how to care for yourself.
Do you need an experienced, knowledgeable speaker?
Our Doctors are available for speaking invitations.
A.C.T. Pain and Wellness Clinic’s Hours
Monday – Thursday 6:35am - 5:45pm
Friday 6:35am - 12:30pm
Saturday (most) - 9:00am - 11:45am
- Doctor Of Philosophy (phd)
- Doctor Of Chiropractic (dc)
- Master Of Applied Science (musculoskeletal Management)
- Diplomate Of The International College Of Applied Kinesiology (dicak)
- Adjunct Fellow Faculty Of Health Scu
- Chiropractic Board Of Australia
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now