The Sydney Colon Health Clinic
50 Nicholson st
St Leonards NSW 2065
Servicing area: St Leonard's, Sydney & North Shore NSW
Give your colon tender loving care as your overall health relies on it.
Colonic Lavage, Colon Hydrotherapy, Colonic Irrigation
Colonic Lavage Maintains a Strong, Healthy Colon
The Sydney Colon Health Clinic offers colonic lavage in St Leonards NSW, which aims to cleanse and improve the performance of the colon so that the body can function normally.
If you constantly suffer constipation, bloating, headaches, bad breath, skin disorders, weight problems, depression or anxiety, among other health disorders, chances are your colon is begging you to flush out the toxins that have enveloped it.
Also known as colon hydrotherapy and colon irrigation, colon cleansing involves filling the large intestine, from rectum to caecum, with water to detoxify the body and provide a healthier environment for good bacteria to thrive in.
The initial treatment will take about two hours, but your follow-up sessions will only take an hour. The procedure involves the gentle infusion of ultra-pure water into the rectum using a pencil-thin, sterile, single-use rectal tube.
We use a gravity system, so you’re not at risk of sustaining an injury to the bowel. You have absolute control over the amount of water taken in, and you can stop it when you think you’ve had enough.
Benefits of Colonic Lavage Therapy
- Improves muscle tone
- Facilitates peristalsis
- Cleanses the colon and revives it from its sluggish state
- Relieves and prevents chronic constipation
- Removes stagnant faecal matter
- Prevents proliferation of bacteria and toxins
- Allows the colon to function at optimal levels
- Eliminates toxins from the colon and bloodstream
- Complementary therapy for malignant diseases
- Helps manage pain
Initial Visit and Future Treatments
During your first appointment, you will have to fill out a questionnaire with your personal information. You can rest assured that we will treat your data with utmost confidentiality.
Once you’re done filling out the form, our therapist will discuss with you what your major health concerns and goals are.
You will then undergo a couple of tests. We will test your urine for pH levels, blood sugar and possible infection then we’ll record your blood pressure and weight.
Before your treatment session ends, we’ll examine your stool for possible blood, mucous, parasites, or candida and then you’ll get all of the results on the same day.
Although you can opt for just one session, we highly recommend 6 to 8 or 9 treatments for maximum results. However, how much you undergo would depend on your bowel condition, immune system and overall health.
Book an appointment to restore your colon’s health.
- Registered Nurse NMW0001166363
- Dip Nutritional Science
- Dip Colon Health
- Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy
- AHPRA (The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society)
- AIMA (Auistralian Intrative Medicine Association)
- ACNEM (Australian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine)
Founder and Clinical Director of:
- The Natural Health Clinic P/L ABN: 16071867048
- The Sydney Colon Health Clinic
- The Australian College of Colon Therapy
- The Australian Association of Colon Therapists
- Registered Nurse NMW0001274084
- Bachelor Health Sciences (Rehab)