Coral Majoor - Bowen Therapy
Bowen Technique is a gentle form of body work in which very subtle moves performed over the muscles and connective tissue send messages deep into the body, retrieving cellular memory of a preferred, relaxed, balanced way of wellbeing.
Results can be remarkable, even from the first session, and often only a few sessions are needed to correct the presenting problem.
Bowen Healing should be considered for:
- back pain
- digestive and bowel problems
- ear-ache, ear infections and migraines
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- knee, ankle and foot problems
- menstrual and hormonal irregularities
- neck and shoulder problems including frozen shoulder
- respiratory problems and hay fever
- RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow