Suite 1 64-66 Kingsway
64-66 Kingsway Way
Glen Waverley VIC 3150
Servicing area: Glen Waverley, Victoria and Australia wide online
Dana Buczek - Kinesiology and Neuro-Training
Kinesiology is the study of muscle movement. It is a combination of conventional Western techniques and Eastern wisdom, focused on promoting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. It encompasses the disciplines of human anatomy and physiology, including sports physiology, sociology and psychology.
We are specializing in working on the Brain and Nervous System Functions. Also for:
- Anger Management
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- Hormonal imbalances & PMS
- Joint and muscle pain
- Nutritional imbalances and deficiencies
- Pain and injuries
- Phobias and Fears
- Skin conditions
- Women’s health/ menopause
Neurological Training is a way of helping the client to recuperate from various events in life that has conditioned their nervous system to respond in a predictable way. Neuro-Training is used to train the nervous system into a new set of responses from the inside out.
The Benefits of Neuro-Training are immense, such as
- The release of stress to a better well-being
- Healing and recuperating the body
- Better sleep
- More energy
- The release of toxins from the body
- Strengthening your immune system
- Activating the brain for personal growth
- Ability to learn and concentrate easier
- Clarity is improved
- You can find your direction in life
- Increase business success
- Let go of past issues to build a new future.
Workshops are a wonderful set of skills to learn for yourself to use with family and friends.
Neuro- Training Instructor. Short workshops for couples, families, seniors or larger group of people.
Brain Activation Workshop including:
- “Body Clean” - Training your Nervous System to Clean out Unwanted Guests such as parasites, yeast and fungus, free radical.
- “Activate Your Executive Brain” - Specific Training for the brain that will extend the ability of the entrepreneur in every area of life.
- “Vision Insights”- A group of Neuro techniques aimed at improving the functions of vision including nutritional, herbs supplement supports.
- “The Remember to Remember” - Training your brain to use your memory better. Also, nutritional, herbs support, breathing exercises, body exercise and meditation.
- EFT Tapping Training (Emotional Freedom Techniques) include techniques for managing emotions, anxiety, physical discomfort, trauma and PTSD.
Dana is also qualified to take both modern and medicine Qi Gong Workshops
Monday and Friday: 8pm - 9 pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Free introduction every Tuesdays: 4.00pm -7.00pm at Suite1, 64-66 Kingsway at Glen Waverley
Health funds rebates apply