Kinesiology is the study of muscle movement. It is a combination of conventional Western techniques and Eastern wisdom, focused on promoting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. It encompasses the disciplines of human anatomy and physiology, including sports physiology, sociology and psychology.
We are specializing in working on the Brain and Nervous System Functions. Also for:
- Anger Management
- Chronic fatigue
- Digestive disorders
- Headaches and migraines
- Hormonal imbalances & PMS
- Joint and muscle pain
- Nutritional imbalances and deficiencies
- Pain and injuries
- Phobias and Fears
- Skin conditions
- Women’s health/ menopause
Neurological Training is a way of helping the client to recuperate from various events in life that has conditioned their nervous system to respond in a predictable way. Neuro-Training is used to train the nervous system into a new set of responses from the inside out.
The Benefits of Neuro-Training are immense, such as
- The release of stress to a better well-being
- Healing and recuperating the body
- Better sleep
- More energy
- The release of toxins from the body
- Strengthening your immune system
- Activating the brain for personal growth
- Ability to learn and concentrate easier
- Clarity is improved
- You can find your direction in life
- Increase business success
- Let go of past issues to build a new future.
Neuro-Training Instructor. One day short courses of Brain Activation:
- “Body Clean” - Training your Nervous System to Clean Out Unwanted Guests
- “Activate Your Executive Brain” -Specific Training for the brain that will extend the ability of the entrepreneur in every area of life.
- “Vision Insights”-A group of Neuro techniques aimed at improving the functions of vision.
- “The Remember to Remember” - Training your brain to use your memory better.
Monday and Thursday: 4pm - 9 pm
Tuesday; 8.00am – 8.00 pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 5. 00pm
Free introduction every Tuesdays: 4.00pm -7.00pm atSuite1, 64-66 Kingsway at Glen Waverley
Qualifications; M. Sc (Sci), B. Sc (Chem), Assoc Dip (Med), Dip Kinesiology/ Neuro-Training, Adv Cert IV Reflexology, Cert Weight Management , Cert Herbs, Cert Nutrition ,Cert Flower Essences, Cert Touch for Health.
Registered practitioner: AKA, RAoA, ATMS
Health funds rebates apply